Britney posts a video dancing to Justin Timberlake: what do you value in your life and how do you want to do better as a person in the future?

3 hours ago, Busybee said:

I always thought it was and still think it is but it also awkward because him and oatbiel have a drink called blue ocean floor together they even served it at their wedding 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/grapefriend.com/2012/11/26/justin-timberlake-wedding-wine-ocean-blue-floo/amp/

Justin is so shameless, you know he would do things like this and steal the name to write about Britney.:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 5
  • Like 1

I knew it. She is fine.. nothing a little rest and Happiness can't fix.

Fasting is for detox, energy, and also clarity of mind. It is s spiritual high.. try intermittent fasting or even the ten day lemonade master cleanse.

Very smart move to make her mind sharper with detox like this! 

I did the 10 days detox on maple syrup lemonade and didn't feel hungry (yeah shocked me, never did it before) My energy happiness focus  (and skin) was amazing. Great for clarity. 

I think she is doing for the spiritual mental benefits which are awesome

• Love 3
3 hours ago, turquoise said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

“Blue Ocean Floor, which is the last track on the album, that really is… it’s a special song.
 I would say more or less it’s my Romeo and Juliet song. 
That’s about loving someone so much that you would die for them or with them, and we all know how Romeo and Juliet ends. 
But I saw this image in my mind of two people holding onto each other sinking to the bottom of the ocean together 
and one saying, ‘If you’re gonna go, I’m gonna go with you.’
And there’s something tragic about that but also so beautiful that you would give that much and be that in love with someone. 
So that’s where the idea of that started, and I just kept seeing this image in my mind, 
so I just started writing it off of that.” -Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake - Blue Ocean Floor (Official Video) - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5oAf7bs7_U&ab_channel=TVJustinTimberlake

Just the idea of Britney leaving him was torture - "Gone" was from Britney getting her hair done for a little too long and Justin falling apart over it. He defffff loved her like he'd die for her. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Britney still loves him and goes out of her way to let him know that she still thinks of him. I don't like that she still wants to be acknowledged by this jerk but its so apparent that she wants to be on his mind. Its a waste of effort because Justin never loved Britney and likely only started dating Britney for the attention. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Britney and Justin are like Sansa and Joffrey., except Britney is at the part where she still wants to please him even though he enjoys hurting her.

Britney is wearing a shirt with a SNAKE on it after the Christina drama where people spammed snakes on Christina and Britneys instagram post. She's also dancing to a Justin song. I think she's trying to hit at something... I wonder if the rumors are true that Christina slept with Justin shortly after him and Britney broke up and thats what all the 2002 to 2003 drama between them was really about. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, katiespears said:

Just the idea of Britney leaving him was torture - "Gone" was from Britney getting her hair done for a little too long and Justin falling apart over it. He defffff loved her like he'd die for her. 

Someone tell me I'm not the only one that finds this a little bit... creepy

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block