Britney posts a video dancing to Justin Timberlake: what do you value in your life and how do you want to do better as a person in the future?

8 hours ago, e_ffen said:

I’ve never heard this song before 😮 It’s sounds so pretty! And she looks amazing!!

Me either. I've been listening to it all night. It sounds like something Britney would record.

Britney has such good taste in music but I wish would get over doing things to get Justins attention, even though she's never done/said anything negative when she does this.  

7 hours ago, katiespears said:

Just the idea of Britney leaving him was torture - "Gone" was from Britney getting her hair done for a little too long and Justin falling apart over it. He defffff loved her like he'd die for her. 

Lol he actually co-wrote the song with Wade. But yeah it’s kind of romantic in a weird way but they were young so I get it. I was overly attached to my boyfriend I had in my teens so.. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Your comments are getting embarrassing at this point, just stop.

It is her posting.

What are you talking about?? I was referring to that Sam's story about s*xyback. So you are saying Britney is posting for Sam now? :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

lol so I can't say anything now? I'm not even being impolite to anybody, including you. Just get off my derriere please  :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

2 hours ago, Corruptured Colon said:

Pinky and Stinky will always be a power couple in my heart :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Anyone remember this video interview with JT and Anna Kendrick (around the 2:11 mark) when the interviewer mentions "Pinky" (Anna Kendrick's character in "Trolls") and Justin just zones the f out with this sad, nostalgic look in his eyes? 

My god. If they ever got back together :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

tumblr_lkwiybKjPt1qeolcio1_500.gif

:dead_falling_wig_dying: never seen that before lmao

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Mar B. said:

:dead_falling_wig_dying: never seen that before lmao

His eyes lit up in this one

This was in reference to a Q & A she did, she mentioned other artist to but she casually name dropped him and then later said she was joking lmao :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: a trollistic queen but honestly I died inside because I just know if they met up just once they would at least become friends :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Also the I'm accessible look right into the camera then realizing what he said so he had to back track with the give "us" a call lmao

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I know I'm reaching lol but it's funny he wore a Mona lisa shirt to the most recent grizzly game and he doesn't have his wedding ring on :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

https://twitter.com/welove_jt/status/1463729204214779910?s=20

alright I'll stop :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: I know yall dont like him.

Omg perfect conspiracy

I still think they love each other despite all the s*** he did

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block