Christina Aguilera reportedly surprised at Britney's reaction and wants a private chat

2 hours ago, Korb said:

Britney should have never come for her the way she did. It was disrespectful and she was clearly uninformed.

With that said, Christina fans dragging Brit are just pathetic sad gays in their mid to late 30s attacking a woman and her children on twitter. Yall are so ugly and vile. 

I hope Christina and Brit have a talk and come to an understanding and honestly, I hope Britney PUBLICLY apologizes because this was a very bad look for her.

If Britney is even aware of that post on her instagram... The person who pretends to be her needs to do their homework. It is not in Britney's character to attack people. Brit was always kind to people. Cassie, make it more believable next time.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
20 hours ago, maki93 said:

Christina's "Somos Nada" will probably cross 200k streams tomorrow on Spotify (it is at a total of 191k now) :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:.

A private conversation may just push it over 500k :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: 

Don't get me wrong I love Christina's music and all, but I have no idea where all these Christina stans came from.. I thought they were extinct :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Missed opportunity for XTINCT 

Anyway, there's a lot of fans who support both. I'm not one of them however. I think it's xtinas time to shine after being under brits shadow. I feel bad for her because, even her fans get overshadowed by Britneys fans. Maybe it's cosmic destiny idk but she does deserve more.

Britney has never been anything but amicable towards her. I admire that.

Idk what I'm trying to say but I hope it makes sense to someone.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Yok1 said:

If Britney is even aware of that post on her instagram... The person who pretends to be her needs to do their homework. It is not in Britney's character to attack people. Brit was always kind to people. Cassie, make it more believable next time.

You need to stop with this narrative. Whether you agree with what Britney said or not, it is Britney. Her own lawyer confirmed it is her. Deal with it.

• Like 2
On 11/21/2021 at 3:28 AM, HisNameisChase said:

Christina invites Britney over to her house.

They are in Christina's living room, 5 feet across from another, staring at each other with a heavy silence between them.

Christina tries to apologize.

Britney isn't taking any of it.

Christina then tries to sing words of sorry and remorse, but Britney doesn't feel like it's genuine. Plus, Christina's singing isn't urban enough for Britney.

Christina then begins to yell-sing. Pained by Christina's screeches, Britney runs to the door only to find it locked. Britney tells Christina to, "Hush, just stop" but Christina sings even louder.

Britney knows she cannot escape Christina's house. But then she is reminded of her superpower: the ability to spin with tremendous speed without getting dizzy.

Britney starts her iconic spinning. Christina, stunned but still yell-singing, realizes her voice is not powerful enough to serenade Spinney.

Britney's spins gain so much momentum and speed she propels her way out of Christina's house and makes a circular punch through the roof.

The military is alerted by an unknown spinning force in the atmosphere through their Radar.mp3 (now streaming on all major platforms). Onlookers squint. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Britney, b***h.

This is the best thing i've ever read :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Thank you for making me giggle at work and have all eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a Circus :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1
On 11/21/2021 at 3:28 AM, HisNameisChase said:

Christina invites Britney over to her house.

They are in Christina's living room, 5 feet across from another, staring at each other with a heavy silence between them.

Christina tries to apologize.

Britney isn't taking any of it.

Christina then tries to sing words of sorry and remorse, but Britney doesn't feel like it's genuine. Plus, Christina's singing isn't urban enough for Britney.

Christina then begins to yell-sing. Pained by Christina's screeches, Britney runs to the door only to find it locked. Britney tells Christina to, "Hush, just stop" but Christina sings even louder.

Britney knows she cannot escape Christina's house. But then she is reminded of her superpower: the ability to spin with tremendous speed without getting dizzy.

Britney starts her iconic spinning. Christina, stunned but still yell-singing, realizes her voice is not powerful enough to serenade Spinney.

Britney's spins gain so much momentum and speed she propels her way out of Christina's house and makes a circular punch through the roof.

The military is alerted by an unknown spinning force in the atmosphere through their Radar.mp3 (now streaming on all major platforms). Onlookers squint. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Britney, b***h.

This made my day, thank you!!! 
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

On 11/20/2021 at 8:35 PM, ElenaB said:

i don’t see it that way. xtina spoke up and said really nice things. when she was asked about britney she was in a rush and didn’t want to elaborate in that moment, she said she’s happy for her. it’s not that deep

I agree idk why everyone is hating on Xti s. I'm not a fan and would be hating however, I see it like it is. Britney shouldn't step that low. Britney don't be petty you're not like that except with your family who deserve it.

• Like 6
On 11/21/2021 at 1:48 PM, The Greatest Show said:

it is when you have 36 Million followes and are villifying someone who owes you nothing, has already spoken about the issue and was in a hurry. It was a dyck move. Being a victim is not an excuse or a free pass to be an azzhole. 

She can go on TV and on IG and talk about her issues all day and night and bring awareness but what she did is so narcisistic and unreasonable. The world doesnt revolve around her. Apparently the whole indusry knew but the only person she called out is someone she last saw at the 2003 VMAs. its ridiculous.

Actually she was the only person asked about Britney who was on “a rush” and couldnt take 20 secs to express smth on Live TV … the question is WHY SHE SAID , I CAN’T … But Im happy for her ?. Really xtina??? It doesnt make sense. 
On the it her hand we have a woman who was Not able to express anything on her behalf for more  than 10 years. 
do the math…

9 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

Actually she was the only person asked about Britney who was on “a rush” and couldnt take 20 secs to express smth on Live TV … the question is WHY SHE SAID , I CAN’T … But Im happy for her ?. Really xtina??? It doesnt make sense. 
On the it her hand we have a woman who was Not able to express anything on her behalf for more  than 10 years. 
do the math…

was she the only one who was asked after being told that she has to go?  Its not like she hasnt already said that she is on BRitneys side. Why does she have to say more than "im happy for her"? 

Its funny becase when the thread first popped up it wasnt very negative towards Christina. People said that it wasnt the right place or time to ask and accepted that she was in a hurry. But after Britney whined about it on IG all of a sudden everyone here is offended on her behalf and is acting like she is the Devil in person. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

was she the only one who was asked after being told that she has to go?  Its not like she hasnt already said that she is on BRitneys side. Why does she have to say mor than "im happy for her"? 

Its funny becase when the thread first popped up it wasnt very negative towards Christina. People said that it wasnt the right place or time to ask and accepted that she was in a hurry. But after Britney whined about it on IG all of a sudden everyone here is offended on her behalf and is acting like she is the Devil in person. 

Offcourse, we are defending Britney actually.... if she wanted to called her out , it's her choice... and she was right 

On 11/22/2021 at 7:00 AM, Yok1 said:

Matthew Rosengart has already said Britney is the one posting on her account...

51 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

and if Chrisitna didnt want to rush a comment while getting off the Red carpet thats her right and choice too. Doesnt mean she doesnt support BRitney. 

She wasn't rushed for a different question ... she was so ready to answer anything about her music or her flop videos LMAO. It's so obvious sorry.

her publicist said ... quoting "we are not doing this right now " .. like they expected a different question ... don't be that naive, she chooses NOT to answer ... it's her choice... but it was a bad call... sorry 

1 hour ago, Mannequin* said:

She wasn't rushed for a different question ... she was so ready to answer anything about her music or her flop videos LMAO. It's so obvious sorry.

her publicist said ... quoting "we are not doing this right now " .. like they expected a different question ... don't be that naive, she chooses NOT to answer ... it's her choice... but it was a bad call... sorry 

she wasnt rushed for a different question she was rushed to leave because she had to get ready for the show. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block