New excerpt from Jamie Lynn’s book mentions Britney and Mercy Ministries

17 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

* We didn’t tell Britney because it was important to keep it a secret.

* Britney found out when the magazine came out.

WTF? This story makes no sense. They could have told her the day before the magazine was released at least. Also pretty sure Britney found out through paparazzi anyway.

Honestly, even if there was no cship Britney has a million reasons to hate her family, what horrible people. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
36 minutes ago, dran said:

Yup ! I remember this. Britney tried to cut off her family back in 2007. There are pictures of her arriving to the Zoey 101 set and deliver Lynne a paper, there were claims that she gave her a restraining order.  Im sure Lynne and Jamie didnt let JLS have any contact with her sister after this incident happened. 

sddefault.jpg

https://www.justjared.com/2007/06/28/britney-spears-mom-restraining-order/

Britney Spears just drove up to Valencia (30 minutes north of Los Angeles) to surprise mom Lynne Spears earlier this afternoon.

Brit reportedly surprised her mom with legal papers related to a restraining order. Lynne was on the set of Nickelodeon’s Zoey 101, the TV show Britney‘s little sister Jamie Lynn currently stars in.

UPDATE 1: More pictures added. It doesn’t look like legal documents, it looks like a folded piece of paper… or a napkin! And can someone please explain to me why Britney hasn’t thrown away those tattered jean shorts??

UPDATE 2: TMZ reports it’s an out-of-state lawyer that “asks Lynne to stay away from the children if she is taking any medications that would impair her ability to be around them.”

UPDATE 3: X17 reports it wasn’t a legal document after all. It was a love letter. Dun dun dun.

Love letter my asss LMAO, in that video and pictures Lynne doesnt seem amused at all. I find interesting reports of Britney asking her mom not use substances or medication when she is around her grandchildren. We all know about Jamies addiction, but is Lynne an addict too? I would not be surprised at this point.

BritneySpears2SPL_468x486.jpg

BritneySpearsSPL_468x366.jpg

BritneySpears2X17_468x473.jpg

Now that I remember Jamie Lynn did had contact with Britney after this incident, there was this infamous moment when Jumanji Lasagna Actually DEFENDED her sister against a crazy angelino 

britney-jamie-lynn-sister-bonding-09.jpg

This incident happened in october 2007. And her pregnancy was announced to the press on december 2007.

https://www.justjared.com/2007/12/18/jamie-lynn-spears-pregnant/

EDIT 2

And I just found this interesting article from US Weekly, I dont remember this at all, but puts Lynne $pears on a different perspective. 

I want to highlight this part which relates to the Main Topic. 

Which is why even Jamie Lynn's older sister, Britney Spears, was kept out of the loop at first: "They didn't want her to run her mouth and screw up the deal."

destroyed-by-lynne-spears.jpg

As the shock of the huge Jamie Lynn Spears pregnancy story slowly fades, questions of responsibility and blame have landed on her mother / manager, Lynne.

Jamie Lynn Spears' own co-star is speaking out against Lynne, who is said to have pushed the 16-year-old in directions she wasn't comfortable with.

"Jamie wanted something different for her life, and her mother put her in situations she didn't want to be in," Alexa Nikolas, Jamie Lynn's co-star on Zoey 101, said.

Unanimously, multiple friends and family members say that unlike Britney, Jamie Lynn never wanted to be a star. "She never cared about celebrity," says one old family friend. "She preferred life back home in Kentwood [Louisiana]."

As soon as Jamie Lynn, 16, confided in her mom, 52, about her pregnancy, Lynne convinced her introverted daughter (to the displeasure of her father, Jamie Spears) to break the news via the cover of OK! Magazine. The price: $1 million.

"Lynne knew OK! would pay the most," a source said. "It was her decision."

Which is why even Jamie Lynn's older sister, Britney Spears, was kept out of the loop at first: "They didn't want her to run her mouth and screw up the deal."

Instead, Lynne told K-Fed, which further confused the "singer."

From the start of Britney Spears' career in 1998, Lynne, a former teacher, made sure she received a percentage of money off both her daughters' deals. Shocking.

"Lynne got all her money through those girls and loved it when it started rolling in," a source says. "She's the only one with a Land Rover in Kentwood."

• Love 6
  • Like 2
43 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

* We didn’t tell Britney because it was important to keep it a secret.

* Britney found out when the magazine came out.

WTF? This story makes no sense. They could have told her the day before the magazine was released at least. Also pretty sure Britney found out through paparazzi anyway.

Honestly, even if there was no cship Britney has a million reasons to hate her family, what horrible people. 

The Spears family is in full disarray. They are incapable of handling a familial crisis because they are more preoccupied with public perception of their family and mitigating any potential personal embarrassment.

Time and time again, when events go awry, their instincts have been to obfuscate and lie rather than to stay quiet and let the news cycle move on to its next story. 

This may be a Southern thing, or a small town thing, but their desire to maintain a good name borders on obsession. They are their own worst enemies. Mess.

• Love 5

1. I’m really disappointed that anyone from breatheheavy actually read this book. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

2. Relax. You all know some random ghost writer mustered all her Ivy League strength to compile some kind of BS so JL could garnish a cheque. 

3. She has sold her soul to the devil and she’s perfectly content with it or at the very least is experiencing some hardcore dissonance. 

May she Rest In Peace. :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

THIS BISH! After all that Britney has gone through, and even after everything that JL has allegedly gone through according to her book, how can she throw words like "spiraling condition", "instability", "untrustworthy", "crisis", and "breakdown" about Britney so lightly and carelessly? SHE STILL DOESN'T GET IT.

Of course Britney was going through a crisis, but it was too complex to just repeat the same words that were used by the media everyday on the tabloids. As her sister, she should have more insight on everything that happened. Also, those words make it sound like it was all Britney's fault, and once again JL makes herself look like a hopeless victim that could not get help from her sister "when she needed it the most". But this just proves that, even though she was young and SPIRALING OUT OF CONTROL in her own life (using her same words, though she doesn't describe what she was going through herself at that time in that same light; in her case, she's the victim of her family and team, AGAIN), later on as an adult she wasn't able or didn't want to get closer to Britney to learn everything that really happened to her in a more direct and intimate way.

I'm pissed at this brat. The NERVE.

• Love 1
  • Like 8

(1) The constant reference of Daddy is so cringe

(2) This book is written in a way that comes off so not personable. She does not speak the way it’s written which comes off so fake (besides overuse of Daddy). 

3. Britney learned from the paparazzi. There is a video of going to/coming from her car with brown hair and a hat on I believe. She said the paps were lying that her sister isn’t pregnant.

4. The fact she added “Britney’s condition” in her little story just shows she a POS. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Politik said:

She talks a lot about being isolated and her phone taken away, and she mentions how horrible it is. Imagine Britney has dealt with that for 13 years. 

Yea where is JL’s empathy for Britney.  She literally has what JL had for two weeks.. FOR THIRTEEN YEARS. Also- this family is wildly problematic. What is with their control power trips. That’s so effed up 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block