New excerpt from Jamie Lynn’s book mentions Britney and Mercy Ministries

19 hours ago, marchrose said:

Home felt like a prison without a smartphone or connection to the outside world. My team believed everyone outside of the inner circle was a potential threat.

WELL WELL WELL JL;

isnt it, ironic? How could u feel this way and held your sister for 13 years in this exactly same position???

• Love 2
  • Like 3
29 minutes ago, jokobish said:

So I said: Np. I hope one day your family becomes less tone deaf & more compassionate. Your wife wants to complain about her phone being taken & being a prisoner for a few months while 16 and pregnant while her sister has lived through that x100 for 13 years. Read the room broski . I also feel sad your step daughter now has to know she wasn’t wanted . Sad

he said: My Dad? My dad doesn’t even know these people. It’s great you have the facts. I am sure you are a expert on everything you read on the internet.

idk what he’s talking about his dad for.. lol

What’s he even talking about… we have the facts because Britney literally told us when she testified (not to mention the papertrail)

d u m b *****

tumblr_nlk4g3Wjg01rnpdf4o1_500.gif

• Love 2

Even if I belive her for a second that she and Britney was pulled apart back then, she is grown as women now.

She and Britney could have united against they so called family. End this ***** years ago. Stand up, speak up years ago. She could have been next hero in this story. Yet, she decided to stay quiet, blame Britney for everything and befriend the Taylor one. 

So no, you are not to play victim now honey. You had 13 years to do it, and your a little too late 

• Love 4

A lot of information is inconsistent

1. Lynne said in her book that she was the one who did put her foot down and did not let JL to be send to Mercy Ministries, while Lou and James wanted to send her there

2. In a leaked message between Brit and Adnan, it was revealed that JL actually wanted to have an ********.

3. @J45x found information from an old article that possible reason why they didn’t tell Britney was because they were afraid that she would ruin $1 million deal with OK, and not because of the reasons that JL voiced

As the shock of the huge Jamie Lynn Spears pregnancy story slowly fades, questions of responsibility and blame have landed on her mother / manager, Lynne.

Jamie Lynn Spears' own co-star is speaking out against Lynne, who is said to have pushed the 16-year-old in directions she wasn't comfortable with.

"Jamie wanted something different for her life, and her mother put her in situations she didn't want to be in," Alexa Nikolas, Jamie Lynn's co-star on Zoey 101, said.

Unanimously, multiple friends and family members say that unlike Britney, Jamie Lynn never wanted to be a star. "She never cared about celebrity," says one old family friend. "She preferred life back home in Kentwood [Louisiana]."

As soon as Jamie Lynn, 16, confided in her mom, 52, about her pregnancy, Lynne convinced her introverted daughter (to the displeasure of her father, Jamie Spears) to break the news via the cover of OK! Magazine. The price: $1 million.

"Lynne knew OK! would pay the most," a source said. "It was her decision."

Which is why even Jamie Lynn's older sister, Britney Spears, was kept out of the loop at first: "They didn't want her to run her mouth and screw up the deal."

Instead, Lynne told K-Fed, which further confused the "singer."

From the start of Britney Spears' career in 1998, Lynne, a former teacher, made sure she received a percentage of money off both her daughters' deals. Shocking.

"Lynne got all her money through those girls and loved it when it started rolling in," a source says. "She's the only one with a Land Rover in Kentwood."

• Love 2
22 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Why are all JL threads hit threads? This concerns me... :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

I think I know why. It's not because I like the girl. Idk even know why the hell I torture myself like this. JL doesn't have a lick of sense in her brain. I KNOW I'm gonna be leaving the thread with a headache because that's exactly what her actions/words do to me. I can't even compare it to rubbernecking a car accident. I just think there's a genuine curiosity of what this foolish person's gonna do next and then people banging on the keyboards because she's just that aggravating of a person. Can't even look at the thread and nope the hell out of it. Words have to be said. 

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Like how Britney was literally Cinderella and her parents preferred her other siblings over her. 

I think she knows, she isnt their favorite child. 

Her and Mariah Carey might have more in common. 

I mean her mom pat wanted her in a situation like Britney's cos she signed a contract that didn't involve Tommy. 

Read the meaning of Mariah Carey. 

The talented one was always deemed only good enough and the other siblings were preferred cos they did what mom wanted.  Not what they wanted to do as individual adults do. 

You can add Karen Carpenter to the list as well. Mommy dearest always preferred Richard. I don't have any skin in the game because I don't have kids. I would hope a good parent would love all their kids equally and not play favorites. Karen had a beautiful voice and she deserved as much credit as Richard. Truly makes me wonder if mommy dearest opened her eyes after Karen's death or was she still completely blind to everything?

18 hours ago, Sea flower said:

I just feel sorry for her daughter...having her mom writing for everybody to know that her family wanted JL to have an ********... I am so sorry for her i don't understand why selling book is more important than hurting her daughter's feelings.

And words hurt. I don't care if they're said directly to the person's face or if she'll have the joy of reading them for herself. Maybe her kid isn't like me. Maybe she's one of these people that **** flows off her back like water off of a duck's back. "Well, I'm wanted now and that's all that matters." It's a person like me that'd be wounded reading this stuff and not being able to let it go. 

And even if she doesn't read it for herself, people are people. Who's to say somebody she goes to school with won't read it and use it to mock her? 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, mmmpapii said:

WELL WELL WELL JL;

isnt it, ironic? How could u feel this way and held your sister for 13 years in this exactly same position???

Does your head hurt as much as mine does when it concerns JL threads? Seriously.

How can this **** not be written and JL doesn't have what amounts to a church bell falling on her head? "Holy ****, there's so many parallels between what Britney we through and what I went through. It's time to do some thinking.*"

*Something I don't think this chick is capable of doing. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

A lot of information is inconsistent

1. Lynne said in her book that she was the one who did put her foot down and did not let JL to be send to Mercy Ministries, while Lou and James wanted to send her there

2. In a leaked message between Brit and Adnan, it was revealed that JL actually wanted to have an ********.

3. @J45x found information from an old article that possible reason why they didn’t tell Britney was because they were afraid that she would ruin $1 million deal with OK, and not because of the reasons that JL voiced

Not surprising. I said it was my gut feeling there might be stuff twisted around. Book's more than likely gonna be painful enough for JL's kid to start with.

The K-Fed bit is a bit of a :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: to me. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, OriginalDoll1 said:

Will she include a chapter telling how many cats she killed with her Tesla?

She took 4 years to write this sh**? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

A tidbit I wouldn't be proud of. I've especially had 4 years to think this **** through but still can't connect that 2 + 2 = 4. 

I wanna know how many pages this ****'s gonna be. I'm not trying to be a **** but this girl really hasn't lived long enough to have a 400 page book unless she's gonna start making a bunch of **** up. This book better be the length of a Baby-Sitters Club book. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block