New excerpt from Jamie Lynn’s book mentions Britney and Mercy Ministries

My daddy and I stopped speaking and the tension was terrible.--But I'll keep my mouth shut as long as he's being an ******* to Britney! Better it be her than me! 

He grabbed me by the shoulders and held on tightly in the hopes of bending me to his will.--See above. It's all cool as long as I'm living the high life. Better it be her than me.

Home felt like a prison without a smartphone or connection to the outside world--Gems like this are quite wild, aren't they? You write this or did you have a ghostwriter write it? Still can't understand what your sister went through?

Y'all I'm not trying to be a ****. Pain is pain. I said that pain isn't something to have a pissing contest over. "Oh, I guess I should shut up about my pain because look at those babies on tv that's got cancer." Person's got a right to say I'm hurting/in pain. Anyway, If JL had been there for her sister, more understanding of the **** her sister had to go through....I think I'd be more understanding instead of having claws coming out and rolling my eyes. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Constantly refering to Britney and Britney's "condition" - JL STFU and go away. Releasing a book for $ because you CAN- BECAUSE of your sister. Always seeking pity and if I'm honest I don't believe a word that comes from that families mouth apart from our B 

I still think some **** was twisted when it concerns those pushing ********/adoption versus keeping the child. Gut feeling. Maybe I'm wrong. 

I was just taking my bath and I honestly wanted to start laughing my *** off at this book. How can these people be so blind? If you think it's a money grab (better get while we can because our ***** are about to be booted off!), how can you not think of questions you'll be asked? 

I know I used the Minogues in another thread. I'll used the Stockwell brothers since Dean's fresh on my mind since I just heard about Dean passing away. Dean Stockwell was a ******* amazing actor. But it wasn't a case of me jumping on his brother's bandwagon and liking him because I like Dean. Guy was recently in an episode of Mannix and want to say he was in Bonanza. He's underwhelming to me. A cardboard standup could've done the job of what he was doing. Dean acted his *** off. Anyway, it wasn't a case of paying attention to Jamie Lynn because I like Britney. Yeah, I remember JL's pregnancy and her writing a note to say she was pregnant. I have no idea about the rest of the stuff. I have no idea if there was some spun sugar bull**** of "Everybody's been so loving and supporting. I'm literally tearing up at how much I treasure my family because they're being my rock through this."

This book might be on par with this: 

Spoiler

Any lies told previously might be blown up now. How can you not sit and think of what you went through and compare it to Britney? I get JL was a teenager so I doubt there was very much to be done then. I'm talking when she got of age and could actually do something. Or is what I'm saying in the other comment accurate. "Daddy's got his temper. I get back in his good graces and Britney can be the one taking the crap from him. He can holler at her, grip her and it'll be okay because it's not me being hollered at or grabbed." 

And look, I do understand that it wouldn't be celebration time if your 16 year old came to you and said she was knocked up. We're not in sitcomland where I picture hand holding, hugging, tears streaming down faces, hair being stroked as assurances of "Everything's gonna be okay." There's gonna be some houses where there's screaming, *****ing, 'how could you do something so stupid?", 'How could you be such a ***** to get pregnant at this age!?" 

I guess all I'm trying to say is the lack of understanding is mind blowing. Holy ****, Britney truly was on her own during these years. If you can't sit there and think of the small taste of what you got and feel like you've got a rock in your stomach because you know it's not gonna be good when 'daddy' gets upset. And yet the whole family sat on their ******* ***** and ENJOYED this. How can it not make a person sick?

How the **** is this chick gonna promote this book? Is she gonna dress up like a watermelon this time around and do that fruit guy's show again? You might get softball questions at that. How in the **** can you promote this book, get his hard hitting questions and not be squirming in  your chair or look like a deer in the headlights? I don't think it's gonna be a good look if you get up there and genuinely say "As long as daddy was looking at Britney, I knew he wasn't gonna be getting up in my face again." 

I look at that quote again: He grabbed me by the shoulders and held on tightly in the hopes of bending me to his will. I'd bet there was some shaking involved because isn't that what he did to Sean? Maybe other peoples skin can handle it. I put myself in the position of a strong man grabbing me by the shoulders and holding on tightly and I know I'd be left with bruises where he was holding my shoulders at. I bruise easily. There's times I look down and see bruises when I didn't do a thing to get them. And I point out what I said in that other thread. Jamie was capable of knocking a door down and he was older. Can you imagine the strength he had when he was the age he's at during this pregnancy snippet? 

Idk man. I'm sorry for getting lengthy. I just had this word vomit that needed to come out. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Maybe Jamie Lynne isnt as bad as we paint her?

I think their parents and their behavior and how they treated them probably lead to a lot of issues today.....:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Like how Britney was literally Cinderella and her parents preferred her other siblings over her. 

I think she knows, she isnt their favorite child. 

Her and Mariah Carey might have more in common. 

I mean her mom pat wanted her in a situation like Britney's cos she signed a contract that didn't involve Tommy. 

Read the meaning of Mariah Carey. 

The talented one was always deemed only good enough and the other siblings were preferred cos they did what mom wanted.  Not what they wanted to do as individual adults do. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This differs slightly from the account Lynne gave in her own book that states 'a member of Jamie Lynns team' said she herself had had an ******** at a young age and regretted it, that was a deciding factor. Well who could that have been?

- Lou ?

- Robyn ?

- Graciella Sanchez? (JLs old manager who later married Bryan)? 

Also 'my smartphone was taken away' WTF.. there was like one smart phone in 2007 - the original iPhone and it didn't have social media accessibility or anything it does now. Complete bull****

Does she or her authors think people are idiots 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

It's actually wild to think the OK! Exclusive was published 7 months before Jamie Lynn's daughter was born. The Spears camp would have therefore been negotiating the deal with them incredibly early on in the pregnancy.

Does anyone have scans of the article?

JL was living for the attention and paparazzi at that time. Again, now playing the victim. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

1 hour ago, jokobish said:

Lol y’all JLS husband sent me this on Instagram after I told him his wife’s a loser 

Thanks for the kind words. I hope one day I can reach out to random people on the internet and give me opinions. I am certain you have all of the facts so please let me know if you have anymore useful advice.

So I said: Np. I hope one day your family becomes less tone deaf & more compassionate. Your wife wants to complain about her phone being taken & being a prisoner for a few months while 16 and pregnant while her sister has lived through that x100 for 13 years. Read the room broski . I also feel sad your step daughter now has to know she wasn’t wanted . Sad

he said: My Dad? My dad doesn’t even know these people. It’s great you have the facts. I am sure you are a expert on everything you read on the internet.

idk what he’s talking about his dad for.. lol

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block