New excerpt from Jamie Lynn’s book mentions Britney and Mercy Ministries

3 minutes ago, KL4521 said:

Read that excerpt and it stood out to me quickly that she calls Britney "my sister" more times than she calls her by her actual name. 

There’s a psychological medical term for that, I think … can’t recall the term now. But, it’s something I noticed about Bryan too. They at times seem to view Britney completely separate from the Britney that’s also their sister. I’m unsure if it’s intentional or whether they are aware of it or not. It’s an emotional & psychological disconnection. No wonder they can’t seem to process Britney’s experience, her anger, or what they view as “complaining” and be more empathetic and supportive of her privately & publicly. 

• Like 6
36 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

What sane grown up calls their father daddy and in a supposedly serious autobiographical book!

Am i the only one finding a huge difference between the connotations of dad and daddy? Grown ups can sanely and maturely call their father dad but not daddy. Am I totally off here? I’m not a native speaker so… 

To be fair, I’m forty and I say daddy, I don’t actually call him that, I say dad when actually addressing him but i do say daddy or mommy when speaking about them to other family members, it’s really not that weird when a child of that parent says it but Vivian saying it, that was ******* cringey!!!!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Jamie Lynn little hoeee asss at 16 seriously is writing a sympathy book?

bitttch you should’ve used a c*ndom

Uh huh, this reads very wrong to me, ew.

Anyways its obvious that Lou Taylor took advantage of JL's situation, and because of that today, Jamie Lynn views Lou Taylor as her hero, and now she buys all of LTs BS, extending up to all the garbo she believes regarding Britney.

She was like a 16-year old in a tough situation, and Lou Taylor took that opportunity thus creating thr Jamie Lynn of today.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Interesting of her to speak of isolation. 

This is supposed to make us feel sympathetic towards her when in all honesty it just makes me dislike her even more!

She has first hand experience how awful her family can be and still stood by and did nothing. And if that's not bad enough on its own she befriended those people so much so that we've seen her give more love to Lou in a couple of years than we have ever see her give Britney in a lifetime. 

It's also interesting to redact the names when speaking of her financial team. Why can't you say their name? Does it have to do with you not wanting to make the connection. Why does a financial manager have anything to do with a decision to keep a baby anyways?

Can you imagine getting pregnant and having your Accountant chime in like wtf?

There's no redemption for her in my eyes and I hope Britney makes peace with what they have done but they don't deserve to ever be in her life again. With that being said I believe that being a true free Britney supporter means to respect any decision she makes with them. If for some reason she does decide to forgive and let her back in her life I hope we can let that be.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
20 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

To be fair, I’m forty and I say daddy, I don’t actually call him that, I say dad when actually addressing him but i do say daddy or mommy when speaking about them to other family members, it’s really not that weird when a child of that parent says it but Vivian saying it, that was ******* cringey!!!!

Okay I might just have daddy issues, that could explain my viewpoint.

• Like 1

Despite her having a more comforable and priviled life that her older siblings.  Im sure Jumanji Lasagna, had a terrible childhood. Im sure her resentment to her sister comes from her parents constantly pushing her to be the next Britney. I have a feeling that probably Lynne and Jamie pushed her to dance and sing  since she was a toddler but she didnt had the talent and they probably noticed that very early on, which cause a lot frustration to them and so they punished poor JL and constantly compared her to her older sister. 

But I dont have any sympathy for her. She knew her household and parents were toxic and abusive, yet she decided to be on their side and Instead of healing herself and understand, it was not Britneys fault, she decided to become a monster just like them.

I cant wait for this book to flop.  And see her disappear into oblivion where she belongs. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 5

I don't want to diminish anyone's journey...

Confronting ones demons through writing is cathartic.  

Publishing those demons, airing that dirty laundry, is narcissistic.

I won't read any more of this.  

We shouldn't feed the trolls, army.

And dearest JLS:

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 3

To be completely honest, and I know this may sound awful, but, I have no empathy for JLS. Her whole career has been freeloading off of B. And, most importantly, she had a choice to speak out during Jamie's 13 year reign of terror. Britney didn't have a choice but to shut up and do as she was told. She was blackmailed, and she had everyone she ever cared for pushed away from her.

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block