New excerpt from Jamie Lynn’s book mentions Britney and Mercy Ministries

6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

What’s truly mind-boggling if what I just read is to be believed, she had her own ****ed up, controlling experiences with those toxic parents and the “team”, Jamie even putting his hands on her, so how can she sit by all these years and be complicit in what they did to Britney???

I pray someone asks her that during the press tour!!!

Exactly. She knows very well her “daddy” is a monster and was controlling her sisters life, but did nothing. I think “daddy” was probably helping Jamie Lynn out financially since he was getting a hefty salary for controlling Britney’s life. Same with Lynne. They’re gross people. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8

Personal feelings towards JL aside. 

For some reason what I've just read doesn't seem genuine. Like, I'm not saying that she shouldn't express her feelings and all that but I genuinely feel disconnection between what she's trying to achieve with this and what's actually written there. Momma, Daddy, I don't know. I hope I'm not projecting anything here but I do find the excerpt quite bizarre. The writing is.. odd? 

• Like 7
22 minutes ago, candyapple97 said:

******** being considered or suggested for an unwanted, unexpected or teenage pregnancy shouldn’t be considered controversial or taboo. It’s a completely valid option and basic health care and she absolutely should have been reminded that it’s available and can be on the table. 

Stop demonizing ********. 

I don't think it's about ******** per se but more that her parents were trying to force JL into having an ******** for the sake of protecting her career. Tbh I'm surprised ******** was even an option, since religious folks tend to be pro-choice, but I guess this just shows how willing her family is to abandon their own supposed values (not to mention family members...) if they pose a threat to fame, fortune, etc. Tea Smh GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 6
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators

Ok so u were pregnant at 16 verbally and allegedly abused by ur “daddy” who has horribly treated u and ur sister 

ur mom is no better

u have seen how wack ur parents are urself yet u continued and let them do the same to Britney since 2007 and are now all loving and happy with ur whole hick family again 

either u have been extremely manipulated and gas lit and brain rotted to the point to where u think what has happened to Britney is ok 

orrrrr u just turn a blind eye cause she pays ur bills and it’s not ur issue

i have a feeling it’s probably both 

• Love 1
  • Like 8

Nancy Alcorn and Mercy is the deep dark beating heart behind all of these various sick and abusive religious cults that trap people in their religious holistic rehab centers - all of this is alleged.

https://rewirenewsgroup.com/article/2012/02/21/dark-side-mercy-ministries/

https://mercymultiplied.com

Close relationship with Lou’s kooky church

https://calvarybrentwood.org/ministries/missions/

There is SO MUCH THAT IS GOING TO COME OUT about all of these religious connections to Britney. 

https://www.bridgestorecovery.com

From Lou’s favorite book

John 3:20 

For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed.

Britney is the light!

All comments her are alleged and for entertainment purposes.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

What sane grown up calls their father daddy and in a supposedly serious autobiographical book!

Am i the only one finding a huge difference between the connotations of dad and daddy? Grown ups can sanely and maturely call their father dad but not daddy. Am I totally off here? I’m not a native speaker so… 

This may be the one time I defend Jamie Lynn… saying daddy is a very normal, common way that many southern people refer to their parents, even in their adulthood. I’m southern too and I’ve always called my parents “mama & daddy”. I’ve never called them “mom” or “dad” when speaking to them. That’s just not how I was raised. The only time I’ve said “mom” or “dad” is when I’m speaking about my parents to other people. So, I think Jamie Lynn is writing about her parents in the same way she normally speaks to/of them.

However, I remain disgusted by Vivian Thoreen calling Jamie “daddy” as I think it sounds 🤮 coming out of her mouth, plus, she was pandering to the public (perhaps other Christian, White, rural, conservative Republicans living south of the Mason-Dixon line) attempting to get people to view Jamie in a more sympathetic, flattering light but was infantilizing Britney in the process.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block