Lou Taylor asks Judge not to look at Britney's accounting & denies bugging Britney’s room or mishandling her finances - Rosengart demands Tri-Star hand over important accounting documents NOW

8 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Funny how Goblin didn't deny bugging Britneys phone. Guilty *****.

Also can Lou really stop them from getting accounting books ? Ridiculous how much power this witch has.

Honestly, the power was given by Britney with her silence. If she fears nothing she should give those accounting books.

6 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I bet Ed*n is going to spill everything trying to save himself. Watch. Your house of cards is falling, hun.

Coram Deo

Allegedly for entertainment purposes only 

1 minute ago, Avatar said:

Honestly this is all really exciting, a lot of us thought her money was gone forever or they'd just get away with it, because technically its not illegal to overcharge.

I hope they have top pay it back and do jail time. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

MAYBE LOUSER WILL HAVE TO PAY IT BACK!!!!!! :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious: I always thought she would have to pay it back by working in the prison field, but this is even better!!! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 3
  • Like 4

I would love to know what an experienced, not typical youtube lawyer would say; as to whether or not the things team con is being accused of would be considered serious enough for a judge to grant all Rosaengart’ s requests. I know the amount of money we are talking would be a major felony, but since it was approved by the court system and by the same judge I wonder if Penny would even bat an eyelash. And it also would put into question the integrity of the court. 

My brain hurts. Lemme go back to just letting Rosengart do his job.Mood Reaction GIF by CA in LA

• Haha 3
16 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Frustratingly she is right that accounting has ben approved by both Sam Ingham and the court for 11 years. 

I hope this is way they can get Sam Ingham, he is right up there with LT as being the reason this conservatorship exists.

that is true, then what is the issue? 

If the court then has to be made responsible for authorizing that, so be it, but they have no power to prevent Britney's lawyer from exploring the financial history of the conservatorship 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
22 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Frustratingly she is right that accounting has ben approved by both Sam Ingham and the court for 11 years. 

I hope this is way they can get Sam Ingham, he is right up there with LT as being the reason this conservatorship exists.

Not necessarily.  She might be right that they were approved but if relevant information was left out of the accounts, that's an issue the court can address.

If there's nothing wrong, she has nothing to be scared of.

• Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block