Lou Taylor asks Judge not to look at Britney's accounting & denies bugging Britney’s room or mishandling her finances - Rosengart demands Tri-Star hand over important accounting documents NOW

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, rennen said:

Britney Spears' former business managers have some deep, dark secrets they don't want the public to know about ... at least that's how her attorney interprets their radio silence.

Mathew Rosengart fired off a letter to Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group earlier this week ... repeating his demand for them to turn over a bunch of documents. Specifically, he's investigating exactly how Lou Taylor's company ran Britney's life ... financially and otherwise.

In the letter, obtained by TMZ, Rosengart says one thing he's demanded -- but not received -- for more than 6 weeks is the total amount of fees Tri Star's taken from Britney since 2008. He says, "Tri Star's ongoing failure to answer this question speaks volumes and leads to the unfortunate and inexorable conclusion that Tri Star has much to hide."

Some sources intimately familiar with her finances tell TMZ ... they believe Britney's net worth -- estimated at $60 million -- should be 2 to 3 times more than that, and they attribute that shortfall to misappropriation by people associated with the conservatorship.

Rosengart's concern goes beyond money, though. He's also keyed in on the allegation Tri Star had a hand in spying on Britney by placing listening devices in her bedroom ... as reported in the most recent NY Times documentary about Brit and the conservatorship.

He claims that reporting is more than enough to warrant Britney's desire to comb through any and all Tri Star docs related to the alleged electronic surveillance.

As we reported, Taylor's company has filed its response to Rosengart ... which includes a flat denial from Robin Greenhill, Taylor's right hand woman, that Tri Star had anything to do with bugging Britney.

Source: TMZ

I can imagine Lou doesn’t want to spend time and resources turning over these documents, not only because it’s in her best interest, but because it’ll probably take time away from the other accounts TriStar manages. And thus affect TriStar’s revenue…

Maybe the end of TriStar is upon us, girlies! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Lou, honey, if you want me to get you and Robin a prison suit, I can go to Spirit Halloween store and take advantage of their 90% after Halloween discount! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 4
29 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I never thought about this. I hope not :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Everyone involved deserves to be punished 

I don't know about real life but in movies it's always like that lol made me think of ray Donovan. Cutting deals etc. Imo they all should rot in jail. But if testimony is needed or more evidence then I guess the small fish can stay out of jail. Even though I'd love nothing more than seeing JL and Lynne wearing orange and handcuffs. It would be divine :)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, sweeetyme said:

I don't know about real life but in movies it's always like that lol made me think of ray Donovan. Cutting deals etc. Imo they all should rot in jail. But if testimony is needed or more evidence then I guess the smawe fish can stay out of jail. Even though I'd love nothing more than seeing JL and Lynne wearing orange and handcuffs. It would be divine :)

Orange is the New Black revival coming to a Prison near you starring Jamie Lynn, Lynn, Lou, Robin with guest appearances from James, Brian and Larry from San Quinton Prison 😉 🤣

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block