Lou Taylor asks Judge not to look at Britney's accounting & denies bugging Britney’s room or mishandling her finances - Rosengart demands Tri-Star hand over important accounting documents NOW

ya know even if lou was innocent ( we know dayum well she's not) the very least she could say is:

"I enjoyed working with Britney and helping her control her money etc" and "i'm sorry to hear about all the terrible trouble she's going through with her father and I'm saddened to know she was locked away against her will at a mental facitly etc"

something along those lines just to show some support of her former client but neither she NOR Robin have even offered any type of condolence

Tells you all, all you need to know: they are complicit.

They are truly evil

• Like 7

Penny better act like she has sense in this matter...I actually think she will do the right thing here...she made a point in court to point out that Jamie had to turn over all documentation and that would include the tri-star stuff because that was who was supposedly managing the money during those periods...

• Like 5

She is guilty or she would have nothing to hide! This makes her look even worse :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Judge Penny has no reason to deny this unless she is corrupt. She wasn't even involved with it back then, so I think she will demand she send it all over to Rosengart. Lou is so guilty.

I believe we are going to have a fraud case like Peggy Fulford. Google her.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Vickie said:

Lou Taylor does not want records looked at says that Britney did not oppose the past 11 years accounting from them. Well, Lou Taylor we have a problem due to the fact that Britney was declared incompetent and couldn’t sign her own name much less a legal document. She had NO legal advice. When they get done with you I hope the go after her court appointed attorney. Not to sure the judge at hand should be left out either!!!

We don't know that Judge Penny did anything, but Judge Reva Goetz was 100% corrupt and needs to be investigated. I think Rosengart is going to go after many of those who wronged Britney.

• Like 5
58 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

Penny better act like she has sense in this matter...I actually think she will do the right thing here...she made a point in court to point out that Jamie had to turn over all documentation and that would include the tri-star stuff because that was who was supposedly managing the money during those periods...

I think Penny will not risk her role as a judge due to scrutiny and will rule on Britney’s favor like September 29th!

• Like 6

I’m more worried that they will or have destroyed a lot of the evidence. Since they had so much time to move things around since things kept getting Delayed. Also if it wasn’t for the public eye I Guarantee Britney would’ve been denied her own lawyer again like she has been all these years. We came so far Britney Spears Crying GIF

• Love 4
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Prachi said:

Taylor's employee / Britney's former assistant, Robin Greenhill, submitted a declaration saying "No one at Tri Star is aware of any hidden electronic surveillance device placed in Ms. Spears' bedroom." She goes on to say, "No one at Tri Star has ever had any control over Ms. Spears' medical treatment."

Declarations are (allegedly) useless. Say it in court under oath if it's really true.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

She is guilty or she would have nothing to hide! This makes her look even worse :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Judge Penny has no reason to deny this unless she is corrupt. She wasn't even involved with it back then, so I think she will demand she send it all over to Rosengart. Lou is so guilty.

I believe we are going to have a fraud case like Peggy Fulford. Google her.

i just googled her and wow

lou sounds like peggy fulford 2.0

I can't believe people feel for some of her services believing she didnt charge  a fee

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block