Lou Taylor asks Judge not to look at Britney's accounting & denies bugging Britney’s room or mishandling her finances - Rosengart demands Tri-Star hand over important accounting documents NOW

On 11/6/2021 at 1:56 PM, Psammead said:

If they misled the court about anything, though, that won't get them off the hook. In eleven years of accounting, there is bound to be something.

For sure. Britney’s legal team will find a way to get the documents. 

Britney’s going to get a lot of money from all of them. They truly failed her. Pay Day Money GIF

• Love 3
On 11/6/2021 at 5:36 PM, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Isn’t it funny how Lou Taylor spent tons of money suing people, trademarking things, and now she has the chance to clear her name and is stalling? 

This ignorant monster (LOU) , tyrant has been living in her thoughts of unattainable , untouchable supreme authority. Shes a narcissist at its finest. Unfortunately she thought her calculated imprisonment along with Britneys dips-hit Fathers greed and pure hate for his daughter would prevail in todays world . Thankfully the Britney Army exists .  Britney has shown not only strength but undeniable courage. Even as so many in todays world choose not to stand by her freedom. The resilience of this women is remarkable. Lou is not allegedly a corrupt individual.. shes a grotesque abomination. I hope the negative light finally shining on this ***** destroys her and Britney rises like a phoenix .. Britney will never get these years back yet I hope she gets vengeance . Its such a truly horrible hideous crime that so many have been involved in .. and why ? For money .. and what they thought they could have continued to get away with.  Love Britney .. so sorry shes be in such an abusive world for all these years . 

• Love 1
On 11/7/2021 at 2:48 AM, halfdressed said:

You know I “defend” her a lot here because she is a human and doesn’t deserve death threats but she can **** off. What is Britney supposed to be jolly and grateful the conship is ending and just move on with life la tee da and they are one big happy family? She is  allowed to be angry. Sorry it’s humiliating but seriously **** off jamie Lynn. 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

On 11/7/2021 at 11:20 AM, blissfuloutsider said:

I've been thinking, and let's just say the court doesn't look into all this. Matt needs to sue the state of California for their negligence in all of this to the sum of whatever amount of money it is that took 13 years of her life away. This is bull**** and one way or another Britney will get justice and her coins back :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Britney coming for the state of California.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block