Britney: I wish I had cool pics to show from this place but it rained the whole damn time

1 hour ago, Letines79 said:

Wholeheartedly agree with this! There are comments like this on her IG she still paid a tonne of money to go to a private island to have certain expectations. Why is this poor girl never allowed to have an opinion. It’s a little bit of a bummer when it rains in an idyllic place and you’re hot and stuffy with no food available. Anyone would feel the same way. She’s the most humble and sweet star yet she always gets pounced on. 

She's not allowed to have an opinion or make mistakes. It's so obvious many lowlifes can't wait to see her fail. They have no empathy for a woman who just got free from a cship and is going on a vacation by herself for the first time to a place that is not Hawaii.

• Love 1
  • Like 8

I’d be pissed too if it was hot and there was no AC and if it’s supposed to be a 5 star hotel, I would expect room service too. Anyone complaining about her post can eat a bag of ****s, stop being crybabies who complain about everything. As for tourism comments from residents, visitors are aloud to have complaints, I know I wouldn’t get my panties all in a twist if someone visited Philly and complained about something, I’ve lived here my whole life and I even have complaints, lol 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Does she even have an assistant right now? I wish she would bring back Felicia. I hope she does when she's free come the 12th.

She wasn’t on the trip alone there was a lady there at the airport with her that looks like her assistant. 

ALSO 

Some of these places( in these smaller countries)  that don’t have room service is due to Covid protocols…. I hope that’s not the case because that would look bad she’s complaining about it. The AC issue I have no idea and again blame the person who booked the trip for not doing their research. 

• Love 1

She didn’t say anything that 90% of people who have had a bad travel experience haven’t said and posted on the web anyway. Most people that leave reviews are much much worse. Blowing everything out of proportion.Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

This kind of stuff is why she gets on binges of not wanting to post anything or having anything to do with the internet.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block