Britney: I wish I had cool pics to show from this place but it rained the whole damn time

I like the pictures of Britney.

As for the trip, I'd be disappointed if I had plans I wanted to do and it was raining and a lot of stuff got bumped or I had to do less fun stuff. Not quite sure about the AC. Depends on just how hot it is imo. It's gotten to the point where I hurt when I get cold even if I'm away from the AC. Yeah, Idk what the hell's going on with that one. Anyway, I might be able to deal on that one. I'd be understanding if the room service was a COVID protocol. But I would also hope that would've been explained the first time somebody's trying to ring for room service. Explain it instead of saying "We can't." "Why not?" "We just can't."

I do understand some of the complaints. When Britney's freed that means she can go anywhere and have the means to do so. One trip sucked and you can go somewhere else. Others might not be so lucky. "We'd been saving to go on this vacation and look at how it turned out. ******* hell."

• Haha 1
On 10/30/2021 at 1:51 AM, The Finn said:

So apparently no traveler on the planet was aware that Belize, much like everywhere else on earth, had the constant possibility of rain until Britney shamelessly opened her big, fat mouth on SM—after having been silenced for 13 years, that is—regarding said precipitation and singlehandedly subsequently ruined the entire country’s tourism sector, eh? 

Sounds like Britney. are you kidding me britney spears GIF

• Love 1
23 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Here is a thread for those who want to discuss who controls Britney's instagram

I googled the weather in Belize, and from 24 to 30 the weather was not very rainy. (https://world-weather.info/forecast/belize/belize/october-2021/https://www.wunderground.com/calendar/bz/MZBZ )

But how do you know when she went there? It could be she went there when it rained, it is raining season until end of november.

36 minutes ago, joanhs said:

But how do you know when she went there? It could be she went there when it rained, it is raining season until end of november.

It seems, she was still at home on October 25:

So she went to Belize sometime after oct 25, and the weather there was not rainy from 24 to 30

Her Instagram on October 29:

"Arriving on a private island 🏝 … it’s nice here but waaaayyy too hot ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ !!!"

Her Instagram on the next day:

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

It seems, she was still at home on October 25:

So she went to Belize sometime after oct 25, and the weather there was not rainy from 24 to 30

Her Instagram on October 29:

"Arriving on a private island 🏝 … it’s nice here but waaaayyy too hot ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ !!!"

Her Instagram on the next day:

I dont trust the timeline. I dont believe she went there for 1 night only. Therefor I believe she came back before 25.
and, it can actually rain locally in rainseason.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block