Britney: I wish I had cool pics to show from this place but it rained the whole damn time

11 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I would be very pissed if I spent a lot of money on a private island and the hotel  didn’t have AC too lol. Every time I travel or book a hotel room (even if it is a 3-4 star hotel) I make sure it has AC! She’s not ungrateful! Why so sensitive about that? Lol.

I would have straight up left and I’m poor and can’t afford to do that kind of stuff lol but nope no way would I stay somewhere with no ac when it’s hot. 

• Love 7

The comments are full of:

1. People from Belize acting like she insulted the country :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:  

2. That claim she's ungrateful and should be living a wild adventure in the nature while it's raining all the damn time. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:
3. That she's mentally unstable because she posted an old pic as if she claimed it was from the trip (sh!!t reading comprehension skills)

She didn't even say in what hotel she was staying why are people acting like she's stopping bags :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 4
48 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

The comments are full of:

1. People from Belize acting like she insulted the country :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:  

2. That claim she's ungrateful and should be living a wild adventure in the nature while it's raining all the damn time. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:
3. That she's mentally unstable because she posted and old pic as if she claimed it was from the trip (sh!!t reading comprehension skills)

She didn't even say in what hotel she was staying why are people acting like she's stopping bags :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Exactly! She didn’t even say that she was in Belize. Some people just recognized the airport and the accent of the helicopter crew

I find it refreshing that she admitted her trip wasn’t a great success and that she made a mistake and didn’t consult anyone who has actually been there.

She said in her previous post that it was hot and then the place didn’t have an A/C. I would be disappointed, too.

I’m glad that she is now trying out new places and countries. Not even trip will be as amazing as she thought.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Wait … so she’s booking her own vacations? What is the assistant for ? They’re the ones that are  supposed to look into EVERYTHING about a hotel prior to booking . Weird… I’m sure the reviews mentioned it. 

Does she even have an assistant right now? I wish she would bring back Felicia. I hope she does when she's free come the 12th.

I read some comments in IG/Twitter by people from Belize. They sound so entitled and ungrateful. 

Like I said before, Britney didn’t mention anywhere where she went – not the country, not the resort. The only comment that related to the country was that it rained the whole time during her short visit, but that can happen in almost any country.

I think she was very nice for not posting more videos or pictures of the place that claimed to be a 5️ resort/villa but didn’t have even A/C. This way she didn’t ruin their reputation either.

Now some people from Belize claim that she is ruining their tourism. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block