Kevin’s Brother About to Expose Jordan

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I think a lot of people are getting this confused...

Smoking w**d isn't an inherently bad thing at all if done in moderation and doesn't interfer on someone's abilities, health and responsibilities. Frankly, w**d harms far fewer people than alcohol and tobacco.

Britney was punished in every sense of the word for smoking w**d, which kfed also did, and for occasionally having a drink, yknow, like any mid twenty year old would. While Britney was terrified of being punished for doing her job in an environment where others smoked w**d, KFed was free to indulge whoever he felt like it, and the fact that others have the nerve to post it when they're with the same children insinuate that they were comfortable to do around the same kids Britney had to fight for custody of.

The legality of the substance is irrelevant because a double standard applied to Britney  and the courts ignored it. Kfed could smoke w**d and Jamie could drink all he wanted but Britney couldn't be near substances, or else she'd be deemed a bad mother.

Additionally, KFed, nor any of his friends going to an environment that Britney paid for, have any right to point fingers at fans or Jordan for being critical of KFed when he has sent his lawyer out to get him raise by threatening an investigation, make a statement about Britney needing an evaluation before ending the conservatorship when she said she didn't want to do that, and frankly, downplayed actions by Jamie that put the children in danger on an international platform only to then suggest Britney could potentially be a danger to them.

If Britney's unspecified addiction, which frankly I believe only comes up due to born again Christian abstinence ideology, could potentially be a danger to the children she carried, but KFed's consumption of a substance and mixing of substances in their presence as well as the actions of a man with a restraining orders, and a familial history of abuse aren't, then your issues aren't Britney, you're simply s**ist.

That is so well said and I completely agree. The standards she seems to have to reach to be a mother seem so much higher than K-FED need to meet to be a father or Jamie as a grandfather. The only explanation that makes sense is misogyny in relation to the media, the courts and society at large. Look at 2008 for instance. The media put a lot of effort into portraying her as a bad mother, whilst K-Fed got much less criticism in comparison. I think that is why the picture that was so casually posted has rankled so many people on here whatever the rights and wrongs of it.    

• Love 2
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Ummmm no.

Jayden and Preston have seemingly been indoctrinated into thinking Britney has always been the problem as opposed to K-Fed.

K-Fed deserves all the heat he can get for what he did and continues to do to Britney, and their sons deserve to know the truth. Their dad absolutely deserves to be dragged for what hes done to their mother.

Delusional. 

P.S: hate to bring this to you, but the Spears family is waaaay more ****ed up then the Federlines. So just stop it already.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

That is so well said and I completely agree. The standards she seems to have to reach to be a mother seem so much higher than K-FED need to meet to be a father or Jamie as a grandfather. The only explanation that makes sense is misogyny in relation to the media, the courts and society at large. Look at 2008 for instance. The media put a lot of effort into portraying her as a bad mother, whilst K-Fed got much less criticism in comparison. I think that is why the picture that was so casually posted has rankled so many people on here whatever the rights and wrongs of it.    

Yes. He only got criticised as a lazy ex-partner perhaps, taking too much money of her. But NEVER as a father. Like even ******* Jamie Spears trademark has been that he is a “good father”, “Daddy loves her very much, he is so concerned, he has protected her, yadayadayada”. 
American Horror Story Liar GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

Custody battles are messy without celebrity status, but Britney's status at the time was particularly messy. How he managed to get himself a lawyer as professional, for lack of a better word, as Kaplan is beyond me, but its vile that the courts took the court of public opinion into consideration in regards to Britney and only Britney, because KFed's media portrayal was always negative. The fact that **** tests were even mentioned in court is baffling.

There is no argument that doesn't stem back to Britney was punished because she was a woman.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Ummmm no.

Jayden and Preston have seemingly been indoctrinated into thinking Britney has always been the problem as opposed to K-Fed.

K-Fed deserves all the heat he can get for what he did and continues to do to Britney, and their sons deserve to know the truth. Their dad absolutely deserves to be dragged for what hes done to their mother.

This🤷

• Love 2

This is Kevins brother from another mother AND father. Not related.

Eddie Morales is actually quite a big deal in the backup dancer scene. He’s worked with big names, notably Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson.

Seems he’s going through a tough time at the moment after losing a close friend (RIP), but that’s no excuse for attacking others like he did.

• Like 1