Kevin’s Brother About to Expose Jordan

28 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

So kevin is not the only rat in that family :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I really find it disturbing how people are hating over the Federlines. Those are Jayden's and Preson's family as well, it must be very disturbing for Jayden and Preston how everyone is hating and dragging their dad. I'm also very sure this isn't wat Britney wants.

No wonder Britney's sons hates the Britney army.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Applejack said:

Y'all are certainly not saying that though...

I can’t speak for the others, just myself and the double standard is all I’ve been talking about in regards to this topic. I couldn’t care less about the pot, I care that Kevin doesn’t get punished for something Britney would.

I’m assuming this isn’t about the automated join message, but I’m sure he heard people were talking about the w**d in his IG pics…and assumed it was Jordan?

bro needs to find a hobby.  It’s legal, move on with your life.  Britney’s fans are allowed to question why 2007 Britney would’ve been crucified to Hell if she had been pictured with pot.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

I really find it disturbing how people are hating over the Federlines. Those are Jayden's and Preson's family as well, it must be very disturbing for Jayden and Preston how everyone is hating and dragging their dad. I'm also very sure this isn't wat Britney wants.

No wonder Britney's sons hates the Britney army.

Ummmm no.

Jayden and Preston have seemingly been indoctrinated into thinking Britney has always been the problem as opposed to K-Fed.

K-Fed deserves all the heat he can get for what he did and continues to do to Britney, and their sons deserve to know the truth. Their dad absolutely deserves to be dragged for what hes done to their mother.

• Love 2
  • Like 3