Kevin’s Brother About to Expose Jordan

15 hours ago, A.a.A said:

W**d is not bad for you though...? We know now that the effects are not harmful and it's not even considered a **** anymore. You cannot get addicted (physically), you cannot overdose and it helps millions of people around the world. By the way I actually do not smoke that much w**d. I am just informed and educated enough on the subject to understand the effects of it, which are not harmful.

I assume you don't live in North America? A lot of Europe is still coming around on the effects of *********, I feel as if your opinion stems from there.

You cannot become a '**** addict' from smoking w**d. Studies in the last 10 years actually suggest the opposite, that w**d is a main factor of helping people get off very addicting and harmful ***** (i.e heroine, co****e, etc...). 

I disagree. W*ed has been shown to be a gateway **** for some. It is addicting and does damage to the body. As much as people who smoke it try to justify it isn’t good for you and I don’t support **** use. 

• Like 5

Actually I was working with young people in south west Asia for a while. W**d, m ********* a  is very common among all members of society, including young people,  teenagers  there and they DO get addicted. Used recreationally and to cope.

Personally saw cases, of deteriorating health (physical, mental, emotional).

One kid trying to quit and unable to do so told me personally (helped him get help from a mental health  professional to quit, and his health improved dramatically after that).  

Heard of multiple similar cases in the region. Not healthy... In time some go crazy (many using black market substances  (therefore not regulated or pure) perhaps, as is illegal ( could be adulterated) but easily obtained for those who know)

Edited by Priya Awais
Spelling, clarity
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

Uhm that's not true? I don't know what's going on in the US but teens here are sent to rehab for smoking w**d regularly. And  of course smoking regularly impacts their lives very very negatively. Bad grades, bad jobs , being in a bad environment. Obviously the ones that smoke w**d every Saturday will be fine. But the ones that smoke daily ... Show me one person that leads a good life (regular income/consistent job) , healthy relationship etc. Who smokes w**d daily for 20+ years. 

Also Britney said he was smoking w**d early in the morning. When they were still married they had 2 infants or let's say one infant and one toddler (even though Preston was barely a year old). I doubt their nanny was there at 5 am so who was gonna look after the 2 little ones when Kevin's brain was fried? Britney. 

Even if you say that smoking w**d is legal. It is most probably (not even in the US) not legal to be in charge of 2 minors while being high. You can't possible take care of them in full capacity.

Well now we're in the opinion area. Everything you're saying is just anecdotal evidence that proves the point you're making. Which is fine! Not a lot of people are educated in this subject, I however am! 

This isn't 1965 and we have more than enough data and evidence that shows regular w**d usage is actually beneficial for long term mental health, stress and boosts creativity. And I 100% assure you, wherever you live, teens are not "going to rehab for smoking w**d regularly" - it's for sure their dependence on something else usually coinciding with regular w**d usage.

And I actually personally know multiple people and even celebrities (Joe Rogan, Wiz Khalifa, countless others) that smoke daily and function completely fine and are more successful that you and I. That's why there's different types of w**d - indica and sativa - indica at night when you want to relax and go to sleep & sativa during the day when you want to get things done. Regular usage also helps with depression, suicidal thoughts and studies show it actually helps your brain physically - by reducing your chances of developing Alzheimer's and dementia when you get old.

So yes there are some risks to regular usage - people who have a tendency for psychosis or multiple personality disorder; but the benefits FAR outweigh the negatives. This is not an opinion - these are facts based in research. Once again, in Canada (where I am) it is now considered another chemical like coffee or cigarettes. And yes you are allowed to be high when around children. People who smoke w**d regularly develop a tolerance in which you do not have the effects of a "fried brain". Do you drink coffee? Did you know that coffee actually alters the brain chemistry and personality wayyyyy more than pot does? And you can actually develop a physical dependence to coffee, where you cannot develop one with w**d?

I'm surprised we're still having these conversations in 2021, since most of the world has recognized w**d as not a harmful substance but rather a helpful one.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Seanril said:

I disagree. W*ed has been shown to be a gateway **** for some. It is addicting and does damage to the body. As much as people who smoke it try to justify it isn’t good for you and I don’t support **** use. 

Yes that is what the old literature suggested. But with years and years of research we now know that it's actually the other way around. People who are trying to get off harder substances use w**d to cope with withdrawal and slowly getting of those substances. This is a proven fact now. And we also know for fact that it is not physically addicting, but can be psychologically/mentally addicting (in terms of behaviour and personality).

And by the way there are many ways to ingest pot, the only time it may do damage to the body is when you smoke it - it might affect your lungs - but people eat THC, take pills and even use topicals (creams and such). This isn't a justification, I'm just trying to explain the real facts of this topic as I am extremely well versed in it - I have a degree in medical psychology. W**d is no longer considered a "****" in the negative sense.