Kevin’s Brother About to Expose Jordan

4 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

For the love of god, it ain’t about the pot, the problem fans have is that Kevin can obviously smoke and it doesn’t affect his time with the boys whereas Britney has to fear even being in the presence of pot being smoked cuz it will affect her time with them.

Kevin gets treated one way, she gets treated another, THAT is the problem.

Y'all are certainly not saying that though...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Applejack said:

it's so funny y'all are attacking him for the same things people used to attack Britney with. Seriously all you got from this was "attack others with what they attacked Britney with" and not "respect everyone"?

I dont know about others here, but im not attacking Kevin. I just wanted to respond to you saying pot is okay because its legal.

• Like 1

it's so funny y'all are attacking him for the same things people used to attack Britney with. Seriously all you got from this was "attack others with what they attacked Britney with" and not "respect everyone"?

I dont know about others here, but im not attacking Kevin. I just wanted to respond to you saying pot is okay because its legal. I also want to make it clear that im not against pot, it depends on how you use it.

I dont know about others here, but im not attacking Kevin. I just wanted to respond to you saying pot is okay because its legal. I also want to make it clear that im not against pot, it depends on how you use it.

11 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Well, it's legal, so no one is taking the kids away from them. Alcoholic beverages are also legal and damage you more than pot. I don't get y'all. Remember this is the kids' family too. Y'all preach respect for the kids so I think it's wise to always know which angle to attack, because yes Kevin deserves some words, but y'all coming from the wrong angle.

5 minutes ago, Dmnckcmps4 said:

I just think the hypocrisy of it all. Britney feared for years that she would lose her kids if she had any **** in her system even if she inhaled it second hand when she was performing. But Kevin and his family can do it without any consequences. I would be pissed off if i was Britney. 

I know. But people are clearly inferring that KFed likes w**d -> is a bad father, which should be not be within our scope of acting right now. We don't know. Britney trusts him with fathering.

Attack him for Mark Kaplan, for the child custody battle, for allowing her to wither away in the cship.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Well, it's legal, so no one is taking the kids away from them. Alcoholic beverages are also legal and damage you more than pot. I don't get y'all. Remember this is the kids' family too. Y'all preach respect for the kids so I think it's wise to always know which angle to attack, because yes Kevin deserves some words, but y'all coming from the wrong angle.

I know. But people are clearly inferring that KFed likes w**d -> is a bad father, which should be not be within our scope of acting right now. We don't know. Britney trusts him with fathering.

Attack him for Mark Kaplan, for the child custody battle, for allowing her to wither away in the cship.

I agree with you on that we don't know KFEDs parenting and Britney's feelings about it and smoking the green doesn't make you a bad parent (IMO). But think of it like this what if Britney posted a pic on Instagram rolling a joint the locals, her team, and judge would have crucified her. Her visitations taken away and probably be sent to a rehab for 6 months or worse. I'm a libra so the hypocrisy really bugs me lol

• Love 1
  • Like 7