Kevin’s Brother About to Expose Jordan

22 hours ago, Applejack said:

Well, it's legal, so no one is taking the kids away from them. Alcoholic beverages are also legal and damage you more than pot. I don't get y'all. Remember this is the kids' family too. Y'all preach respect for the kids so I think it's wise to always know which angle to attack, because yes Kevin deserves some words, but y'all coming from the wrong angle.

I know. But people are clearly inferring that KFed likes w**d -> is a bad father, which should be not be within our scope of acting right now. We don't know. Britney trusts him with fathering.

Attack him for Mark Kaplan, for the child custody battle, for allowing her to wither away in the cship.

***** are not to be near or in the accessible reach of a minor regardless if they are legal. You need to be corrected on that front. They WILL cause a child services issue.

• Love 7
On 10/9/2021 at 2:53 PM, LLuvia said:

Please no!.
Preston and Jayden live in a horrible **** environment, this is horrible.
Britney lived in fear that even her fans would smoke w**d at her concerts because they threatened not to see her children.
Kevin lives smoking w**d without restrictions.
Let's not normalize smoking w**d, let's not normalize children smoking w**d, this is 2021.

Lmfao EXACTLY this IS 2021 which means you shouldn’t be to sensitive to the w**d being around lmao. It’s literally legal in CA. Those boys are almost 16 and I can promise you they’ll already be lighting up by then lol. They’re not “kids” anymore. People get over it!

• Love 1
On 10/9/2021 at 5:53 PM, LLuvia said:

Please no!.
Preston and Jayden live in a horrible **** environment, this is horrible.
Britney lived in fear that even her fans would smoke w**d at her concerts because they threatened not to see her children.
Kevin lives smoking w**d without restrictions.
Let's not normalize smoking w**d, let's not normalize children smoking w**d, this is 2021.

A horrible **** environment? That’s a crazy exaggeration. Pot is legal in most states in the US and all of Canada and countless countries around the world. It has a multitude of benefits, including treating major psychological and physical ailments. w**d is already 100% normalized. It’s safer than alcohol, coffee and most other substances. I feel like I’m explaining this to someone in the 60s when we didn’t know all the facts about pot, no offence to you or anything, you just might not be aware of them.

I do agree that it is not fair/right that Britney herself couldn’t use any substance she wanted but Kevin can. But Britney was in a conservatorship and he wasn’t. I don’t understand what people would like, put him also into a conservatorship? I’m not advocating for it, but I’m trying to understand the logic behind the feelings your expressing.

Adults can smoke w**d, he’s a free adult, he can live with no restrictions whether we like it or not. It’s not fair and it’s a terrible injustice what has happened to our favourite pop star; one of the greatest injustices ever done to a celebrity, ever. But now the world knows, she’s fighting and her situation is getting better. Anyone else in the world smoking pot has nothing to do with Britney or the conservatorship... and p.s. why are we assuming the kids are high?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

A horrible **** environment? That’s a crazy exaggeration. Pot is legal in most states in the US and all of Canada and countless countries around the world. It has a multitude of benefits, including treating major psychological and physical ailments. w**d is already 100% normalized. It’s safer than alcohol, coffee and most other substances. I feel like I’m explaining this to someone in the 60s when we didn’t know all the facts about pot, no offence to you or anything, you just might not be aware of them.

I do agree that it is not fair/right that Britney herself couldn’t use any substance she wanted but Kevin can. But Britney was in a conservatorship and he wasn’t. I don’t understand what people would like, put him also into a conservatorship? I’m not advocating for it, but I’m trying to understand the logic behind the feelings your expressing.

Adults can smoke w**d, he’s a free adult, he can live with no restrictions whether we like it or not. It’s not fair and it’s a terrible injustice what has happened to our favourite pop star; one of the greatest injustices ever done to a celebrity, ever. But now the world knows, she’s fighting and her situation is getting better. Anyone else in the world smoking pot has nothing to do with Britney or the conservatorship... and p.s. why are we assuming the kids are high?

Adults can also drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes all they like around their kids, doesn't mean it's justifiable because it's legal, particularly when one party is using it against the other in court.

• Like 6

I do not smoke . Yet its legal . Do you know what legal means ? Legal . When it was not legal they had grounds but she had people who did not even care if she saw her kids . They wanted her to work . They wanted her to make them money . Its legal . To the ones who do not know what legal is .. read up . They are not driving .. doing it in their homes . Its illegal to drive under the influence. Sitting at home its ok . Most likely the kids are at an age of experimental use . They live with a party loving father . It sucks this user dad capitalized off Britney like so many  . Yet he’s always been a scumbag . He has never hid it . Everyone uses her . 

4 hours ago, A.a.A said:

It's not some crazy exaggeration. Why do people who smoke w**d try to justify it when it is not good? I myself was with a young guy in my adolescence who smoked w**d and perhaps I know this better than you. Children live in an environment of ***** and alcohol, they live in a bad environment of bad company.They live in a bad environment.

Britney in her divorce had to go to several Rehab clinics at the whim of Kevin's lawyer among others when Kevin is a **** addict.

To see her children in this process, Britney required her to go to Rehab while Kevin, a **** addict, did not require anything. It is more he smokes w**d without restrictions,It is more, he boasts of smoking w**d publicly, it is more he smokes w**d while he has custody of their children. 

One of the threats to Britney is that she had to take tests to see her children, while Kevin a **** addict does not require it.

This story is very sad because there are mainly 3 victims: Britney and her children.

Preston and Jayden should have lived in a privileged way with the love of their mother and father and their dear father among others have taken this away from them.

Preston and Jayden should have lived in a privileged way due to their mother's status and hard work, with connections, with accesses, etc instead they live in a house with their father smoking w**d continuously with them (their father allows this but their father doesn't buy Jayden a new piano for example).

This case, if justice had been fair, it would never have given custody of children to a man who is a **** addict, who does not have a job, and who insulted the mother of his children, I could say that it is hypocrisy, misogyny, patriarchy but not It's just hatred towards Britney because she was a teenage superstar and Kevin and his lawyer took advantage of this vilely.

And I repeat, the children will have great harm in the future thanks to their father among others.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, ROBERT STEVEN SWANSON said:

Lmfao EXACTLY this IS 2021 which means you shouldn’t be to sensitive to the w**d being around lmao. It’s literally legal in CA. Those boys are almost 16 and I can promise you they’ll already be lighting up by then lol. They’re not “kids” anymore. People get over it!

Exactly it's 2021 and it's no longer cool to smoke w**d or smoke cigarettes.It is sad to see some children because they are children and because they have done this since they were children, to see them like this.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, LLuvia said:

It's not some crazy exaggeration. Why do people who smoke w**d try to justify it when it is not good? I myself was with a young guy in my adolescence who smoked w**d and perhaps I know this better than you. Children live in an environment of ***** and alcohol, they live in a bad environment of bad company.They live in a bad environment.

Britney in her divorce had to go to several Rehab clinics at the whim of Kevin's lawyer among others when Kevin is a **** addict.

To see her children in this process, Britney required her to go to Rehab while Kevin, a **** addict, did not require anything. It is more he smokes w**d without restrictions,It is more, he boasts of smoking w**d publicly, it is more he smokes w**d while he has custody of their children. 

One of the threats to Britney is that she had to take tests to see her children, while Kevin a **** addict does not require it.

This story is very sad because there are mainly 3 victims: Britney and her children.

Preston and Jayden should have lived in a privileged way with the love of their mother and father and their dear father among others have taken this away from them.

Preston and Jayden should have lived in a privileged way due to their mother's status and hard work, with connections, with accesses, etc instead they live in a house with their father smoking w**d continuously with them (their father allows this but their father doesn't buy Jayden a new piano for example).

This case, if justice had been fair, it would never have given custody of children to a man who is a **** addict, who does not have a job, and who insulted the mother of his children, I could say that it is hypocrisy, misogyny, patriarchy but not It's just hatred towards Britney because she was a teenage superstar and Kevin and his lawyer took advantage of this vilely.

And I repeat, the children will have great harm in the future thanks to their father among others.

W**d is not bad for you though...? We know now that the effects are not harmful and it's not even considered a **** anymore. You cannot get addicted (physically), you cannot overdose and it helps millions of people around the world. By the way I actually do not smoke that much w**d. I am just informed and educated enough on the subject to understand the effects of it, which are not harmful.

I assume you don't live in North America? A lot of Europe is still coming around on the effects of *********, I feel as if your opinion stems from there.

You cannot become a '**** addict' from smoking w**d. Studies in the last 10 years actually suggest the opposite, that w**d is a main factor of helping people get off very addicting and harmful ***** (i.e heroine, co****e, etc...). 

On 10/11/2021 at 4:01 AM, Seanril said:

***** are not to be near or in the accessible reach of a minor regardless if they are legal. You need to be corrected on that front. They WILL cause a child services issue.

Actually can't we send these pics to cps? I don't know how cps works in the states. J work for cps in a European country. Someone once sent us an Instagram post of a mom who clearly had lots of booze around when she had custody of her daughter. We had to investigate it, the mom had to come in etc.

I'd love for cps to get Kevin in trouble and even if nothing happens just the stress of it or them getting on Kevin's nerves would be awesome

8 hours ago, A.a.A said:

W**d is not bad for you though...? We know now that the effects are not harmful and it's not even considered a **** anymore. You cannot get addicted (physically), you cannot overdose and it helps millions of people around the world. By the way I actually do not smoke that much w**d. I am just informed and educated enough on the subject to understand the effects of it, which are not harmful.

I assume you don't live in North America? A lot of Europe is still coming around on the effects of *********, I feel as if your opinion stems from there.

You cannot become a '**** addict' from smoking w**d. Studies in the last 10 years actually suggest the opposite, that w**d is a main factor of helping people get off very addicting and harmful ***** (i.e heroine, co****e, etc...). 

Uhm that's not true? I don't know what's going on in the US but teens here are sent to rehab for smoking w**d regularly. And  of course smoking regularly impacts their lives very very negatively. Bad grades, bad jobs , being in a bad environment. Obviously the ones that smoke w**d every Saturday will be fine. But the ones that smoke daily ... Show me one person that leads a good life (regular income/consistent job) , healthy relationship etc. Who smokes w**d daily for 20+ years. 

Also Britney said he was smoking w**d early in the morning. When they were still married they had 2 infants or let's say one infant and one toddler (even though Preston was barely a year old). I doubt their nanny was there at 5 am so who was gonna look after the 2 little ones when Kevin's brain was fried? Britney. 

Even if you say that smoking w**d is legal. It is most probably (not even in the US) not legal to be in charge of 2 minors while being high. You can't possible take care of them in full capacity.

• Like 1