Demi Lovato says they consented to alien abduction, says we should call them ETs not aliens, would date an ET

MikeHunt

Even if it's dang true...

how could we take it seriously given all her recent goings-on? 

I like this young lady, I do...

yet, respectfully, she has a tendency to do and be a bit much...

I may never agree with her on all things but like Britney I love her for her potential both as an artist and an overall human being.

Just the same, like Britney, sometimes less is more.

My sister once (as in 1 time) identified to me as non binary as sister threw a fit during a family gathering because they(guests) wanted to take group photos, one of Men and one of Women. Sister previously also said she was abducted, that aliens and alienmonsters were calling sister, etc. Sister also used to take a lot of various *****, i considered sister an addict for some time, i'm unsure... sister says there are long periods of life she doesn't remember. my moms said the psychiatrist thinks she is developing Schizophrenia, sister don't want pill treatment, but also doesn't want psychologist therapy.

Sister is also VERY annoying and even mean, but i love and wish sister the best :( Sister is so smart and also beautiful, i hope she eventually gets treatment cuz she deserves a happy life, thankfully she is at the finish line of nutritionist college degree, hopefully when she works she can get treatment on her own terms without relying on our parents.

i'm sorry for writting this, but this demi situation is so like sister it made me think of sister and now i'm sadder, than i already was (i'm depressed again since saturday afternoon, something happened that ruined what would be an uncertain but hopeful month). Ugh my whole family deals with mental health issues, sadly including me, i even think they drag me down :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block