Demi Lovato says they consented to alien abduction, says we should call them ETs not aliens, would date an ET

MikeHunt

On 10/9/2021 at 9:35 AM, HeavenOnHell said:

Demi doesnt want to call them aliens and prefer to call them ET instead... ok fine.

Similarly, she doesnt want to address herself as a SHE because she WANTS people to call her a THEM....

WTF??! 

Seriously, my brain cant really handle this pronoun crap!

I may offend anyone here but this PRONOUN thing is so dumb...

Cancel me. Fine. 

But if youre a boy/man at birth, then youre a HE.

If youre a girl/woman at birth, then youre a SHE.

If youre a gay man and youre visually looking like a real woman, wearing women clothes and everything... then in my opinion its safe to call you a SHE, right? (Transgender or not)

If youre a man and youre dressing like a man and looking like a man, then its safe to call you a HE, right? Regardless if youre gay or not.

Same applies to lesbian...

People should not complicate things. 

use of THEM for a single person is the dumbest thing i ever come across. Sorry im ignorant and im not a native english speaker but this is so wrong in many aspects.

These people may have issues with their identities and whatnot... but lets accept that society is not just about them... there are other issues to be concerned about and not focusing on this PRONOUN thing... that you not addressing them on their preferred pronoun is disrespectful... TF???

If you want to be called or addressed differently, then find a different word... not THEM because it confuses majority of everyone. 

You can say that im disrespectful, but its my opinion and understanding.

For me addressing people is based on their true gender and/or physical appearance (just like what i have stated above). You cant let a stranger address you a THEM just because you insist for yourself that youre  a THEM... you will be addressed by HE or SHE based on your true gender and/or on your insisted appearance.... and thats a fact. 

I feel like these people like Demi and Halsey who make sure that they are addressed as them are so self centered and full of themselves. Like seriously? DEMI youre a SHE! 

ugh!!! 

:byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

I respect everyone's choice. I agree with you. Most people who make it a big deal have other issues.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 10/4/2021 at 8:54 AM, fabricio83 said:

was hard to read too... im just gonna say this ok... if THEY means Demi is both HE and SHE (right?) 
SO, why cant we just use one of them (HE or SHE)?
Why using "THEY/THEIR" is that important? I bet Demi doesnt care actually.
There are MORE important things to be aware and comprehhesive about in Demi's gender. Using the "right" pronoum seems "just a detail".

Dont cancel me, i'm learning too...

While I think it's honestly confusing to use 'they,' it is still many people's choice and it doesn't mean BOTH he/she, it means NEITHER he nor she, but a preference and view of life that gender is not that simple so he or she would not fit for them.  Not woman, not man, but some combination or just a different view on it completely. 

3 hours ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

While I think it's honestly confusing to use 'they,' it is still many people's choice and it doesn't mean BOTH he/she, it means NEITHER he nor she, but a preference and view of life that gender is not that simple so he or she would not fit for them.  Not woman, not man, but some combination or just a different view on it completely. 

That's a bull**** philosophy if your new job is selling ********* to your 10 remaining fans

Give your fingers a break.mp3

• Like 1
  • Leader

UPDATE 2: Demi says they would date an ET.  :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

“If there was an ET that hit every box of criteria that would be, like, the most ideal partner, would you date an ET?” 

Demi replied: “Yes, absolutely. I’m so tired of humans. I’m so tired of humans and their human bull****,” they said. “I’m so over it. Bring me an alien! Bring me an ET!” 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

But yo can this ***** not? People have come forward with actual vivid alien abduction/sighting stories and physical proof and emotional testimonies including one case where hundreds of children witnessed ET's in Africa; and they all had the same stories when questioned individually. This person Demi is such a clout chasing attention seeker that I cannot believe anything they say anymore. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:Also, all of the accounts i've ever studied before, not once has any of the aliens allegedly asked for consent to take the person away for a while. Demi just claws at anything to get attention and its sad at this point, i hope Demi can recover from all this mess. 

Btw I miss when it was just ''she'' and ''he'' too. 

I don't like Demi (as a person, her personality just don't get me), but i would say:

She's talented and very beautiful and she fu ck ed up her possibility to be like Christina Aguilera (she could be)

She's talented, but she doesn't have any taste and artistic craft as Xtina. 

[Im mentioning X's because Demi always said that she's her idol and she would like to do things like X's]

She's unhappy and that's why she's talking all that gender-alien bull****. She can identificate herself as a horse if she likes - for me.

She's ******* unhappy and the only way is shut the **** up and make a great music and putting efforts in artistry to set herself free from hurtful childhood. She doesn't understand that. 

I dont wanna be negative, but i think its too late. She will end like Whitney.. or Lou.. where r u????????????? Cship is needed.

Totally srsly - only cship can save her. 

She's almost in her 30s...... its going to be worst. I dont really see a hope for her. 

Demi. Please. Just go on long vacation off media and then make the greatest music that we can only dream of. Hard work and motivation will set you free. Any man, any boyfriend and any alien wont. Go and seek for self respect and self love. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block