Demi Lovato says they consented to alien abduction, says we should call them ETs not aliens, would date an ET

MikeHunt

15 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

demi-lovato-kb-main-2-210930-f637ed.jpg

On their latest appearance on The Kelly Clarkson Show, Demi Lovato reveals they once woke up in their room to find three beings. They asked Demi, "Do you want to see your planet?" To which they replied "**** yeah, let's go!" They wooshed out of the room and were hovering over planet Earth. Demi then claims the beings asked if they(Demi) wanted to see their(Aliens) planet. They(Demi) accepted and wooshed to a pink and purple planet that they had never seen. Demi later sought hypnotherapy to understand their encounter. 

Demi really looks like a young Suzette Quintanilla!

80 Suzette Quintanilla ideas | suzette quintanilla, selena quintanilla  perez, selena quintanilla

***This isn't PC but honest opinion, using Demi's preferred pronouns to write this post was annoying. Sometimes if I used "they" or "their" it would make it confusing as to which party I was referring to. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: I really do miss "she" and "he". Obviously I was respectful to use their preferred pronouns in the post, so don't cancel me too hard. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:dla.jpg.c5422f5f6cdc7f18e931987656b504bb.jpg

was hard to read too... im just gonna say this ok... if THEY means Demi is both HE and SHE (right?) 
SO, why cant we just use one of them (HE or SHE)?
Why using "THEY/THEIR" is that important? I bet Demi doesnt care actually.
There are MORE important things to be aware and comprehhesive about in Demi's gender. Using the "right" pronoum seems "just a detail".

Dont cancel me, i'm learning too...

• Love 3
  • Like 3

so I'm just going to state an opinion ... (and at this point it's likely not the unpopular one anymore) ... 

Demi Lovato has become one of the most pretentious, obnoxious people with a public platform. At this point I'd rather watch Marjory Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz talk than listen to Demi. At least those two get called out for being nuts. What's funny even as I write that though, I don't think Demi is nuts at all. Every single thing she does and says today, and frankly, all of her past antics, are a sad grab for attention.  At this point I'm just ..... over it. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block