Demi Lovato says they consented to alien abduction, says we should call them ETs not aliens, would date an ET

MikeHunt

Demi doesnt want to call them aliens and prefer to call them ET instead... ok fine.

Similarly, she doesnt want to address herself as a SHE because she WANTS people to call her a THEM....

WTF??! 

Seriously, my brain cant really handle this pronoun crap!

I may offend anyone here but this PRONOUN thing is so dumb...

Cancel me. Fine. 

But if youre a boy/man at birth, then youre a HE.

If youre a girl/woman at birth, then youre a SHE.

If youre a gay man and youre visually looking like a real woman, wearing women clothes and everything... then in my opinion its safe to call you a SHE, right? (Transgender or not)

If youre a man and youre dressing like a man and looking like a man, then its safe to call you a HE, right? Regardless if youre gay or not.

Same applies to lesbian...

People should not complicate things. 

use of THEM for a single person is the dumbest thing i ever come across. Sorry im ignorant and im not a native english speaker but this is so wrong in many aspects.

These people may have issues with their identities and whatnot... but lets accept that society is not just about them... there are other issues to be concerned about and not focusing on this PRONOUN thing... that you not addressing them on their preferred pronoun is disrespectful... TF???

If you want to be called or addressed differently, then find a different word... not THEM because it confuses majority of everyone. 

You can say that im disrespectful, but its my opinion and understanding.

For me addressing people is based on their true gender and/or physical appearance (just like what i have stated above). You cant let a stranger address you a THEM just because you insist for yourself that youre  a THEM... you will be addressed by HE or SHE based on your true gender and/or on your insisted appearance.... and thats a fact. 

I feel like these people like Demi and Halsey who make sure that they are addressed as them are so self centered and full of themselves. Like seriously? DEMI youre a SHE! 

ugh!!! 

:byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 5
On 10/9/2021 at 9:01 AM, Jordan Miller said:

We shouldn’t call them ‘aliens’

“I really think that if there was anything out there that would want to do that to us, it would have happened by now. But I think that we have to stop calling them aliens because aliens is a derogatory term for anything. That’s why I like to call them ETs!"

wait until they hear about legal aliens lmao

• Haha 1

FWIW, I've read about alien abductions waaayy back and the one thing that bothers me about this version is Demi going "**** yeah woooh!" over aliens greeting her. Most alien abuction stories tell about fear/paralysis/major nerves going on during the process.

From the FEW cases where I've found psycholgists treating it seriously, there's still the consideration about whether it's real contact or just a front for s3xual abuse/trauma during childhood of some sort (many abduction cases feature butt probing, which is well known in popular culture afaik (even South Park joked about it)

• Like 2
3 hours ago, U_WannaLiveFancy said:

FWIW, I've read about alien abductions waaayy back and the one thing that bothers me about this version is Demi going "**** yeah woooh!" over aliens greeting her. Most alien abuction stories tell about fear/paralysis/major nerves going on during the process.

From the FEW cases where I've found psycholgists treating it seriously, there's still the consideration about whether it's real contact or just a front for s3xual abuse/trauma during childhood of some sort (many abduction cases feature butt probing, which is well known in popular culture afaik (even South Park joked about it)

Aliens greeting her? If I was a part of way smarter and better civilization, I certainly would NOT greet a junkie who has public beefs with froyo shops and cant decide about their pronounce.

I just wouldnt.

Why would I? I'd rather visit some super cool physicist or engineer or some kid prodigy but a junkie who's main goal in life- policing people about pronounces .. nope.

And I'm not saying that to offend her ***. It's true. Example

When I take sleeping pills and dont immediately fall asleep I hallucinate. I see most random **** INCLUDING other creatures and ****. But that's it. A hallucination.

Demi is a spoiled brat surrounded by yes people and most likely **** suppliers. You do not simply do **** like this if you are rational. I wouldnt. The **** I care about aliens being ''offended'' about pronounce in english language. What if they speak my language as a native one? Then they aren't offended at all.

Anyways, she's a stupid, spoiled, bored ***** and I am sick of it.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Aliens greeting her? If I was a part of way smarter and better civilization, I certainly would NOT greet a junkie who has public beefs with froyo shops and cant decide about their pronounce.

I just wouldnt.

This tbh :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Demi's just got a bad case of attentionmeretrix*-itis

FYI, even diagnosed schizophrenics (on treatment/right meds) can discern between diseased delusions of their mind VS reality. Demi's just fishing for attention.

*latin for prostitute/harlot aka h0

(edited post)

• Love 2
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

/.../ surrounded by yes people and most likely **** suppliers. You do not simply do **** like this if you are rational. I wouldnt. The **** I care about aliens being ''offended'' about pronounce in english language. What if they speak my language as a native one? Then they aren't offended at all.

Anyways, she's a stupid, spoiled, bored ***** and I am sick of it.

OMFG, this right here :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Why tf would aliens be concerned about Current-Year english non-binary pronouns? They don't even speak human languages in the first place :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad::tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

1 minute ago, U_WannaLiveFancy said:

OMFG, this right here :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Why tf would aliens be concerned about Current-Year english non-binary pronouns? They don't even speak human languages in the first place :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad::tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Yup. And maybe they have a noun for themselves. We call them aliens but what if they call themselves ksjfskdjfhdjkfhdk

We dont know that. Neither does Demi.

Aliens wouldnt bother with her weird drugged ***. Why? Because neither do humans.

6 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Yup. And maybe they have a noun for themselves. We call them aliens but what if they call themselves ksjfskdjfhdjkfhdk

We dont know that. Neither does Demi.

Aliens wouldnt bother with her weird drugged ***. Why? Because neither do humans.

Besides, if they wanted full public attention they'd pick some higher charting celeb who's more relevant (and mentally sane) :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

edit: To clarify, I don't follow much pop music besides Britney but Demi's seems to have gone Amanda Bynes-levels of crazy outta nowhere. (My only frame of reference for her is that Frozen song, ngl :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:)

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, U_WannaLiveFancy said:

Besides, if they wanted full public attention they'd pick some higher charting celeb who's more relevant (and mentally sane) :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

They kinda did me thinks. Google Bob Lazar.

He spilled tea on them back in 90s but everything he said was proven to be true. But he was a really smart engineer not a drugged du***** fighting with froyos

• Like 1

We need to call them ETs so as not to sound offensive....?

Further proof that faux "social justice" is a psychological illness.

Unfortunately, its spreading faster than corona in delusional American coastal cities and parts of western Europe.

Demi needs to have the microphone and spotlight taken forcibly away from her.

Her addiction to substances has unfortunately bloomed into an unhealthy addiction to the spotlight, and it's manifesting itself in ever-increasingly cringey and ridiculous ways. She needs HELP.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block