Demi Lovato says they consented to alien abduction, says we should call them ETs not aliens, would date an ET

MikeHunt

On 10/4/2021 at 12:35 PM, dr35 said:

so I'm just going to state an opinion ... (and at this point it's likely not the unpopular one anymore) ... 

Demi Lovato has become one of the most pretentious, obnoxious people with a public platform. At this point I'd rather watch Marjory Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz talk than listen to Demi. At least those two get called out for being nuts. What's funny even as I write that though, I don't think Demi is nuts at all. Every single thing she does and says today, and frankly, all of her past antics, are a sad grab for attention.  At this point I'm just ..... over it. 

She has always been like that, as far as  I know. Even before I started paying attention to her, she was always saying stuff that I felt was purely for attention. Thats the reason I first started paying attention to her.

• Haha 3
On 10/4/2021 at 2:22 AM, MikeHunt said:

***This isn't PC but honest opinion, using Demi's preferred pronouns to write this post was annoying. Sometimes if I used "they" or "their" it would make it confusing as to which party I was referring to. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: I really do miss "she" and "he". Obviously I was respectful to use their preferred pronouns in the post, so don't cancel me too hard. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:dla.jpg.c5422f5f6cdc7f18e931987656b504bb.jpg

Probably annoying is not the right word. I understand that it was probably hard, but it is harder for Demi to be respected and to have to request to be addressed with their correct pronouns. Show some respect.

1 hour ago, THE_MIKY said:

Probably annoying is not the right word. I understand that it was probably hard, but it is harder for Demi to be respected and to have to request to be addressed with their correct pronouns. Show some respect.

No, "annoying" was what I meant. Don't tell me what I feel. I did show Demi respect by using their preferred pronouns in the post, and I have a right to express my experience. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

She’s been done for me. And no one is forcing me to speak delusional nonsensical mutilated english by referring to a singular entity in the plural form. And all you social justice warrior trolls save your breath. Not arguing it. She’s a weirdo and she’s clearly in need of help.

argue with your mom about it. 🤡🙃 

• Haha 6
On 10/6/2021 at 11:50 PM, MikeHunt said:

No, "annoying" was what I meant. Don't tell me what I feel. I did show Demi respect by using their preferred pronouns in the post, and I have a right to express my experience. 

Yet quotting it of annoying it is disrespectful. Of course you can feel whatever you feel. But then there is also emotional intelligence, and plein intelligence.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block