Jesy Nelson scores first ever solo Top 5 hit in the UK with "BOYZ" featuring Nicki Minaj

Slayer

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

You better be ready, smexy :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

I think we ready, it might be the rest of exhale who aint ready but you know they never are anyway :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

tumblr_ou2a41oyWu1utv9fwo2_250.gifv

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Wait... i'm seeing some people say online that the song is being released at 1am EST.

WHAT IS THE TRUTH?! No-one knows :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Well I guess we'll hear when we hear it? :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

US INTERVIEW!

@Style. At least she confirmed Nicki is 100% in the video

Not only that, but she also said that Nicki Minaj is The Queen Of Rap! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: The wayyyyyy Nicki has been influencing so many artists it’s so incredible and the fact that she’s still HOT enough to collaborate with them, we gotta stan!!!!! This is a real energy and I can’t wait to BUY IT, stream it and share it all over my socials!:emma:

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Style. said:

Not only that, but she also said that Nicki Minaj is The Queen Of Rap! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: The wayyyyyy Nicki has been influencing so many artists it’s so incredible and the fact that she’s still HOT enough to collaborate with them, we gotta stan!!!!! This is a real energy and I can’t wait to BUY IT, stream it and share it all over my socials!:emma:

Jesy is a huuuuge Nicki fan and has always said how much she's loved her since 2011!

Btw Jesy is out with her new team celebrating BOYZ :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, Style. said:

@Midnightyou’ve been so off lately... are you married with a wife? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Dude... don’t leave us like that :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: 

It might be the straight guys I've been around latetly taking thier toll on me :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

Their pounding me straight and I have no choice but to graciously accept :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

28 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: 

It might be the straight guys I've been around latetly taking thier toll on me :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

Their pounding me straight and I have no choice but to graciously accept :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Them straight BOYZ are the best, they put through some shiet and I luv it. You do you boo :emma:

39 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Jesy is a huuuuge Nicki fan and has always said how much she's loved her since 2011!

Btw Jesy is out with her new team celebrating BOYZ :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I knowwwww, I follow her! ❤️

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Invitation said:

is it not out yet?

I think it’s out 1am EST so it gets more of a push in the US. So it’ll be out at like 5/6am in the UK.

9 minutes ago, Style. said:

@Slayeryou might got it wrong and it’s out later. Like, I want to sleep dude :emma:

I think you should sleep :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Jesy girl, tell us next time as people usually release at midnight. Guess Jesy is going for that big push! I’ll have it when I wake up :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block