New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 2:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Jesy Nelson scores first ever solo Top 5 hit in the UK with "BOYZ" featuring Nicki Minaj

Slayer

Just now, Slayer said:

@Midnight @Geralt_of_Rivia i've missed you both :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I feel like I haven't spoke to you guys properly in forever!

I'm swamped with work and it's been a bit of a chaos recently :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: It's always so nice to have a tease-chat with you both :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I'm trying to remain active as much as possible but the recent Britney news :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Spoiler

:typing_keyboard_computer: Is it a reach to ask for a Bey/Jesy collab? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
  • Curators
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I'm swamped with work and it's been a bit of a chaos recently :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: It's always so nice to have a tease-chat with you both :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I'm trying to remain active as much as possible but the recent Britney news :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Hide contents

:typing_keyboard_computer: Is it a reach to ask for a Bey/Jesy collab? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

No it's not a reach and from your mouth to Gods ears :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

Lets pray this happens.

• Love 1

I am from where the sun never burns

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Reveal hidden contents

Just now, Midnight said:

I know will all the Free britney stuff we kinda got lost in the Little mix :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Same here guys :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Work and all this Free Britney stuff is so consuming! Hopefully when things calm down a little i'll be in more threads!

I love catching up with you guys, i've missed it :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

How dare you? :rupaulslap_hit_mad: 

However, I will let you have your opinion and I will see you on Friday :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Spoiler

:gunney: I swear there better be a live performance scheduled for some time soon. I don't need another Normani 2019 situation (aka Motivation). :gunney:

Just now, Midnight said:

I know will all the Free britney stuff we kinda got lost in the Little mix :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

But we got the Power to change our lives and shout out #FreeBritney to the skies while Jesy slays us with her black magic and her angelic wings as she marches into our DNAs. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I like you Slay, let's keep it cute and civil.

Jk YESS, can you imagine if all three of them stepped into a stage together? :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: our whole existance :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I'm so excited to see what a Jesy performance would look like and whether she's going to be pushed in the US..

• Love 1

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

THEY NEED to push her here, can you imagine how big she would be if they did? :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Ugh, I really hope they do - she deserves to blow up :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

If you hear any noise about Jesy in the US in the few weeks from this song, hopefully that'll be an indicator :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m shook, she looks bomb and stylish AF :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I will be sad if Nicki didn’t film this music video with her. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

She looks so so good!

Nicki MUST be in the video, surely?! I think she might just be in that single cover scene? I hope she's in more :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1