Jesy Nelson scores first ever solo Top 5 hit in the UK with "BOYZ" featuring Nicki Minaj

Slayer

Just now, Slayer said:

@Midnight @Geralt_of_Rivia i've missed you both :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: I feel like I haven't spoke to you guys properly in forever!

I'm swamped with work and it's been a bit of a chaos recently :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: It's always so nice to have a tease-chat with you both :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I'm trying to remain active as much as possible but the recent Britney news :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Spoiler

:typing_keyboard_computer: Is it a reach to ask for a Bey/Jesy collab? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I'm swamped with work and it's been a bit of a chaos recently :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: It's always so nice to have a tease-chat with you both :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I'm trying to remain active as much as possible but the recent Britney news :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Hide contents

:typing_keyboard_computer: Is it a reach to ask for a Bey/Jesy collab? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

No it's not a reach and from your mouth to Gods ears :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

Lets pray this happens.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Reveal hidden contents

Just now, Midnight said:

I know will all the Free britney stuff we kinda got lost in the Little mix :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Same here guys :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Work and all this Free Britney stuff is so consuming! Hopefully when things calm down a little i'll be in more threads!

I love catching up with you guys, i've missed it :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Midnight said:

How dare you? :rupaulslap_hit_mad: 

However, I will let you have your opinion and I will see you on Friday :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

:4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Spoiler

:gunney: I swear there better be a live performance scheduled for some time soon. I don't need another Normani 2019 situation (aka Motivation). :gunney:

Just now, Midnight said:

I know will all the Free britney stuff we kinda got lost in the Little mix :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

But we got the Power to change our lives and shout out #FreeBritney to the skies while Jesy slays us with her black magic and her angelic wings as she marches into our DNAs. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, Slayer said:

We need a collab with the real Queen B, Britney :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I like you Slay, let's keep it cute and civil.

Jk YESS, can you imagine if all three of them stepped into a stage together? :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: our whole existance :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I like you Slay, let's keep it cute and civil.

Jk YESS, can you imagine if all three of them stepped into a stage together? :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: our whole existance :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I'm so excited to see what a Jesy performance would look like and whether she's going to be pushed in the US..

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I'm so excited to see what a Jesy performance would look like and whether she's going to be pushed in the US..

THEY NEED to push her here, can you imagine how big she would be if they did? :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

THEY NEED to push her here, can you imagine how big she would be if they did? :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Ugh, I really hope they do - she deserves to blow up :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

If you hear any noise about Jesy in the US in the few weeks from this song, hopefully that'll be an indicator :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m shook, she looks bomb and stylish AF :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I will be sad if Nicki didn’t film this music video with her. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

She looks so so good!

Nicki MUST be in the video, surely?! I think she might just be in that single cover scene? I hope she's in more :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block