Jesy Nelson scores first ever solo Top 5 hit in the UK with "BOYZ" featuring Nicki Minaj

Slayer

Update:

BOYZ has officially charted at #4 in the UK and becomes Jesy's first ever Top 5 hit! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: It becomes Nicki Minaj's highest charting song in the UK since she featured on Little Mix's Woman Like Me in 2018.

The song charted at #1 in 31+ countries on iTunes, including the US and the UK.

Jesy has officially announced her debut single 'BOYZ' featuring Nicki Minaj and it is out October 8th.

Jesy is also selling signed CD's of an alternative cover of BOYZ.

• Love 8

Jesy...damn.  I was hoping the delay was because you were removing Nicki from the song. I'm excited to hear how it sounds, but also nervous for Jesy because...I mean, isn't Nicki blacklisted from radio and major playlists allegedly?  Wishing her the best, but removing Nicki would've been better.

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Update: After a week with my iPhone 13, it still hasn't managed to make Nicki's music sound any better. :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block