Jesy Nelson scores first ever solo Top 5 hit in the UK with "BOYZ" featuring Nicki Minaj

Slayer

4 hours ago, Style. said:

It’s so ******* funny how y’all are being so judgmental towards Jesy cultural appropriation, but praise the r@pist, **** addict, Cardi B. :emma: I never see any of you parrots calling her out for making fun a DEAD CHILD and calling black people roaches. Does she pretend she’s black? Well, sucking a BBC doesn’t make you black! :emma:

Sis. We hate Nicki too. She’s a rap*** apologist and a pe** sympathizer. Don’t care for Cardi either 

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

What a way to wake up :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

She DESERVES EVERY BIT OF SUCCESS

See, here's something I don't get bout exhell, Selenas Barfbag releases her bland boring as regeton album and people in here loose their sheet (I know you guys like her :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Slayer+Style) and here comes Ms TALENTED NELSON giving us A BOP, CHOREO she looks freaking stunning, it doesn't get any better than this and yet here we are with this train a haterz complaining :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Sorry, what did you expect an Ashley Tisdale jingle? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

People call me out for supporting quality content and get mad because I don't like these boring disney has beens.

Make it make sense. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

What a way to wake up :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

See, here's something I don't get bout exhell, Selenas Barfbag releases her bland boring as regeton album and people in here loose their sheet (I know you guys like her :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Slayer+Style) and here comes Ms TALENTED NELSON giving us A BOP, CHOREO she looks freaking stunning, it doesn't get any better than this and yet here we are with this train a haterz complaining :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Sorry, what did you expect an Ashley Tisdale jingle? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

People call me out for supporting quality content and get mad because I don't like these boring disney has beens.

Well, not you throwing tantrums at me and Slayer for enjoying some Selener. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

BUT 

Several points were made! Glad you’re back!!:pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Well, not you throwing tantrums at me and Slayer for enjoying some Selener. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

BUT 

Several points were made! Glad you’re back!!:pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:  But atleast you can tell and that makes the difference.

Not me always making sense of the situation, I love myself, always right about everything :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Midnight said:

NOT YOU SCALPING EVERYONE WITH THE TRUTH TEA :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

YOU TELL THEM :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

I bet if their faves or Britney did a video like this they'd absolutely lose their minds. This video was incredible!

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

NOT YOU SCALPING EVERYONE WITH THE TRUTH TEA :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

YOU TELL THEM :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

I bet if their faves or Britney did a video like this they'd absolutely lose their minds. This video was incredible!

EXACTLY!

you know what? now that i think about it didn't britney do outrageous (halfway) ? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

But people don't get upset about that, contrary, I've seen people ask for the rest of the video :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Not that i care or that it even matters, Jesy is gonna be successful wether they like it or not.

Leave it to double standard bottoms to try to tear down a talented woman just because she released something they didn't like.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

EXACTLY!

you know what? now that i think about it didn't britney do outrageous (halfway) ? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

But people don't get upset about that, contrary, I've seen people ask for the rest of the video :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Not that i care or that it even matters, Jesy is gonna be successful wether they like it or not.

Leave it to double standard bottoms to try to tear down a talented woman just because she released something they didn't like.

The Outrageous video was scrapped.  And Britney didn't sing the lyrics "so hood, so good" while tanning to be darker than Nicki Minaj :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:  See the issue?  Britney was on a basketball court with her hat backwards... :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

EXACTLY!

:dead_falling_wig_dying:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
Just now, gapeach704 said:

The Outrageous video was scrapped.  And Britney didn't sing the lyrics "so hood, so good" while tanning to be darker than Nicki Minaj :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:  See the issue?  Britney was on a basketball court with her hat backwards... :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Same thing, just in a different way, like I said I don't care, I'm not here to hate on anyone especially Brit Brit.

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Same thing, just in a different way, like I said I don't care, I'm not here to hate on anyone especially Brit Brit.

Funny it's suddenly a 'problem' when she leaves the band but for the 9 years before it 'OMG JESY, QUEEN' - clowns giving me second hand embarrassment :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block