Jesy Nelson scores first ever solo Top 5 hit in the UK with "BOYZ" featuring Nicki Minaj

Slayer

the verses are good, then the chorus came and at first it was like :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory: but towards the end it got catchier :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: maybe it should repeat once more at the end

but that scene in the middle, who was it P Diddy? That really shouldn't be there, it kills the whole mood, especially because I thought something was gonna happen with him later on, but never did, it was like :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the verses are good, then the chorus came and at first it was like :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory: but towards the end it got catchier :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: maybe it should repeat once more at the end

but that scene in the middle, who was it P Diddy? That really shouldn't be there, it kills the whole mood, especially because I thought something was gonna happen with him later on, but never did, it was like :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

The whole thing is a re-creation of Diddy's video! so the break happened in the original video too!

Glad you found it catchier in the end!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Yikes, Twitter is probably gonna have a field day with the blackfishing of it all. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: Also, working with Nicki. Like, ew. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Well she's looked like this for over 10 years, so if suddenly people have a problem since she left Little Mix that is their issue.

Jesy looks like most tanned British women.

Also you have Trisha as your profile pic so I don't think you're in a position to judge Nicki or Jesy :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 2
30 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yes it was Diddy

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Well she's looked like this for over 10 years, so if suddenly people have a problem since she left Little Mix that is their issue.

Jesy looks like most tanned British women.

Also you have Trisha as your profile pic so I don't think you're in a position to judge Nicki or Jesy :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I'm pretty sure people have always pointed out her blackfishing. Maybe it just hasn't caught on because, unfortunately, no one cares about LM in the US, where such issues are most sensitive. I don't personally care, but if other people take offense to this, I think it's more than valid.

As for Trisha, I don't care for her and haven't in a very long while. I just thought it'd be fun to use a mess like her as my profile pic, and I've been too lazy to change it. Either way, as problematic as she is, I don't think she's ever willingly supported r@pists, murderers, and child predators. Oh, and let's not forget the tormenting of her husband's r@pe victim. Nicki is scum.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block