Jesy Nelson scores first ever solo Top 5 hit in the UK with "BOYZ" featuring Nicki Minaj

Slayer

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I'm living for the throwback aesthetic, she's giving it such a vibe augh.

When she metioned she would study Missy Elliot and Ciara :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: Jesy is not not playing and I can not wait for this bop.

When she cried, I felt that, she looks so inspired, happy and ready to bring her music.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I'm living for the throwback aesthetic, she's giving it such a vibe augh.

When she metioned she would study Missy Elliot and Ciara :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: Jesy is not not playing and I can not wait for this bop.

When she cried, I felt that, she looks so inspired, happy and ready to bring her music.

I felt it too :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: She seems so passionate.

I really hope she does well and is happy :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1
21 hours ago, fabricio83 said:

Im curious to hear HER music, just curious... and Minaj? really? :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Gosh... FOR ME minaj is sooooooo a decade ago (besides all the mess shes into nowadays)

Since people are prone to social comparisons, it just makes her look better. Kinda like how hot people hang out with fugs from time to time. Little do they know, it’s what’s on the inside that counts. 

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The Beyonce of Little Mix is coming :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm kind of joking as they are all amazing but Jesy is just an incredible performer :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I KNOWWWW :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Yes, I get what you mean and they are all amazing in their own ways but Jesy has something a little extra special.

The thing I love about her is that you can tell she's wants to give us 100%. Like, you can tell she wants to bring it, all her effort, talent and inspiration.

Also, the very important factor that she's making this exciting and that's just like Beyonce.

I hope she's just as big as her, I love her, she's

Spoiler

always been my fave LM member :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1

28 minutes ago, Midnight said:

She's gonna slay and we will support 100% :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Now go back and fix this comment :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I need to be proven wrong as the single cover isn't my cup of tea :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: + I been drinking waiting, I been drinking waiting :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Spoiler

I'm just keeping it lowkey till she drops it. I want to be surprised :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The Beyonce of Little Mix is coming :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Hide contents

I'm kind of joking as they are all amazing but Jesy is just an incredible performer :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

This. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I KNOWWWW :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Yes, I get what you mean and they are all amazing in their own ways but Jesy has something a little extra special.

The thing I love about her is that you can tell she's wants to give us 100%. Like, you can tell she wants to bring it, all her effort, talent and inspiration.

Also, the very important factor that she's making this exciting and that's just like Beyonce.

I hope she's just as big as her, I love her, she's

Reveal hidden contents

always been my fave LM member :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I agree with everything you've said :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

She's giving this her absolute all! We're getting LOTS of promo over the next few weeks I bet!

Also i've ordered SIX signed CDs, somebody stop me :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I'M OUT OF CONTROL :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 3
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I need to be proven wrong as the single cover isn't my cup of tea :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: + I been drinking waiting, I been drinking waiting :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

How dare you? :rupaulslap_hit_mad: 

However, I will let you have your opinion and I will see you on Friday :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block