Jesy Nelson scores first ever solo Top 5 hit in the UK with "BOYZ" featuring Nicki Minaj

Slayer

13 minutes ago, aleomg said:

BOYZ! :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Sometimes a girl just needs one. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

You know I need you. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

To love her and to hold. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I just want you to touch me. :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

And when a girl is with one. :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Then she’s in control. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Super underrated in this fandom :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I love Boys so much!

• Love 2
On 10/1/2021 at 6:06 PM, Slayer said:

I love the way the girls are posing etc, but that font....its hella awful for me. It looks like someone slapped it their with little to no graphic design background. Maybe its me, but ugh i love the cover minus the font!

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I love the way the girls are posing etc, but that font....its hella awful for me. It looks like someone slapped it their with little to no graphic design background. Maybe its me, but ugh i love the cover minus the font!

Jesy's hot ex bf did the graphics on the cover - I kinda don't mind it :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Both he and Jesy directed the music video together too!

jesy-nelson-at-brit-awards-2018-in-londo

• Love 1

Some of my friends think she's gonna flop cos of the whole black fishing things.

But I heard a rumor, @Slayer many mixers speculate cut you off is about jesy, from what I'm reading they're not happy with how Jesy is basically saying she was unhappy cos of her love of hip hop Music and her ideas and other stories she's been telling made them look bad. So it's very much Geri vs the Spice girls.

Jesy has nothing but nice things to say about the girls, but the experience was overall bad, but the girls are definitely gonna do the same media expectations and just trash her. 

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Some of my friends think she's gonna flop cos of the whole black fishing things.

But I heard a rumor, @Slayer many mixers speculate cut you off is about jesy, from what I'm reading they're not happy with how Jesy is basically saying she was unhappy cos of her love of hip hop Music and her ideas and other stories she's been telling made them look bad. So it's very much Geri vs the Spice girls.

Jesy has nothing but nice things to say about the girls, but the experience was overall bad, but the girls are definitely gonna do the same media expectations and just trash her. 

The snippet of Cut You Off sounds like it is about a bf/ex boyfriend, it's not about Jesy.

I don't think it'll flop, Jesy looks tanned like most British girls. It's just a few 10 year olds and some pressed people on some forums attacking her appearance. It'll do decent in the UK, not sure about elsewhere as she's a UK act. I'd be interested to see if this makes any noise in the US.

I don't see Little Mix trashing Jesy, plus it'd look so awful when Jesy has literally done nothing but say amazing things about them.

12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The snippet of Cut You Off sounds like it is about a bf/ex boyfriend, it's not about Jesy.

I don't think it'll flop, Jesy looks tanned like most British girls. It's just a few 10 year olds and some pressed people on some forums attacking her appearance. It'll do decent in the UK, not sure about elsewhere as she's a UK act. I'd be interested to see if this makes any noise in the US.

I don't see Little Mix trashing Jesy, plus it'd look so awful when Jesy has literally done nothing but say amazing things about them.

I think your right, I think it's the fandom wanting to create drama, nothing less. 

The fans must be bored if they want to create a very evil narrative like this .

No wonder people are quiet when it comes to supporting Jesy. 

We already know one mixer committed suicide cos of that exact thing, the fandom bullied him for supporting Jesy. 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I think your right, I think it's the fandom wanting to create drama, nothing less. 

The fans must be bored if they want to create a very evil narrative like this .

No wonder people are quiet when it comes to supporting Jesy. 

We already know one mixer committed suicide cos of that exact thing, the fandom bullied him for supporting Jesy. 

It really is the young fanbase trying to cause drama and some petty people who don't even know Jesy and just hate on her for fun. I still see those disgusting people make awful comments about her looks/appearance calling her ugly/fat. People are so awful.

I heard about that fan :( he committed suicide as he was defending Jesy so they attacked him so much :( 

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

It really is the young fanbase trying to cause drama and some petty people who don't even know Jesy and just hate on her for fun. I still see those disgusting people make awful comments about her looks/appearance calling her ugly/fat. People are so awful.

I heard about that fan :( he committed suicide as he was defending Jesy so they attacked him so much :( 

Man as a Spice girls fan. We weren't attacked for supporting Geri Halliwell and Melanie C..

But we were when it came to Victoria Beckham. I always thought why, but then again taking your husband's name is traditional and there's nothing girl power about being a traditional female in that sense. 

Even Geri herself is still Halliwell professionally, so I wonder had Victoria stayed Addams as her professional stage name would she have gone through that **** she went thru. I'm mad. She was attacked the most. I had no idea. 

Sorry for my rant. But it's definitely the differences of generations to me that makes me wanna scream..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block