Jesy Nelson scores first ever solo Top 5 hit in the UK with "BOYZ" featuring Nicki Minaj

Slayer

2 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I really really want to like her and support her but I knew her solo career was gonna go down the toilet the moment she posted a picture of herself in the studio with that stupid eye emoji literally days after quitting Little Mix because of the stress it caused her.

Yeah going to Number 1 on iTunes and having a collaboration with the biggest female rapper is her going down the toilet :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Also days after? MONTHS.

I’m at work but damn, me and my sister are living for IT! It’s a whole bop of a song and the video is well done. Imagine having P. Diddy and Nicki Minaj on your debut single. That’s power and it proves she’s not a nobody! :emma: 

I’m living for the fashionnnnnnnnnn in it, yassss. I will bop to it later as I’m at work and later I’ve got a job interview, but on the first listen: OBSESSED! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

It’s so ******* funny how y’all are being so judgmental towards Jesy cultural appropriation, but praise the r@pist, **** addict, Cardi B. :emma: I never see any of you parrots calling her out for making fun a DEAD CHILD and calling black people roaches. Does she pretend she’s black? Well, sucking a BBC doesn’t make you black! :emma:

Cardi B is scum too. Three things can be true at once. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m at work but damn, me and my sister are living for IT! It’s a whole bop of a song and the video is well done. Imagine having P. Diddy and Nicki Minaj on your debut single. That’s power and it proves she’s not a nobody! :emma: 

I’m living for the fashionnnnnnnnnn in it, yassss. I will bop to it later as I’m at work and later I’ve got a job interview, but on the first listen: OBSESSED! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

21 minutes ago, Style. said:

It’s so ******* funny how y’all are being so judgmental towards Jesy cultural appropriation, but praise the r@pist, **** addict, Cardi B. :emma: I never see any of you parrots calling her out for making fun a DEAD CHILD and calling black people roaches. Does she pretend she’s black? Well, sucking a BBC doesn’t make you black! :emma:

15 minutes ago, Style. said:

Also, NICKI verse was fire and fresher than ever! She always understands the assignment. Y’all are bothered ‘cause she’s still serving FRESH and HOT while your basic *** biches don’t know how to read a contract and end up signing a 360 DEAL. That’s why Nicki is richer than all of them put together! :emma:

I agree with everything you've said!

OH MY GOD THE SONG AND VIDEO IS JUST INSANEEEEE.

I JUST LOVE THE INTERACTIONS BETWEEN JESY AND NICKI - IT SEEMS THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN!

FBKAM5FXMAAFU-F?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Style. said:

Also the song #1 in UK and #2 US iTunes. Did you buy it frog @I Always Sing Live:emma: If you feel froggy you can leap, BICH :emma:

Not that iTunes matters in 2021, but good for Jesy. I genuinely wish her the best. Nicki can choke, though. :emma: I don't know why you're so proud to be supporting an awful person. Being a fan doesn't mean you have to delude yourself into compromising your morals. :emma:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Not that iTunes matters in 2021, but good for Jesy. I genuinely wish her the best. Nicki can choke, though. :emma: I don't know why you're so proud to be supporting an awful person. Being a fan doesn't mean you have to delude yourself into compromising your morals. :emma:

LOUD & PROUD! You can choke as well and go sing to another table, parrot! Maybe I’ll leave you a tip! :emma:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I was late to the game with Little Mix, but stanned them since 2018. I was sad when Jesy left, but after awhile I was excited for her new venture in music. This was NOT it. She is under-singing than what she did in LM. And my BIGGEST PROBLEM, as a LATINO, living in southern California (L.A./Santa Ana area) she is appropriating Latino Chicano Cholo/Chola culture. And no one can tell me different because I lived this lifestyle with my community and family. This is exploitive. I know this will not align with certain people on here that I am friendly with, but I can't allow this to be okay. She is from the U.K. My culture is not that of her life style. She is using this as a gimmick and it's not okay. Sorry but I can't support this and will still keep repping Little Mix! 

I agree with all of this. I don’t think this is genuinely her…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block