The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

The fact she stayed sane and intelligent despit being on lithium and god knows what other medication whilst in that facility. Proves how strong sane and smart she is. But hey I am not the judge.

Sam was wrong for agreeing on that photo op. I wonder why he agreed on it.

I mean with as much control as they have, they probably threatened him too that he would be gone. I wouldn't be surprised. Those photos are so sad because you can tell Britney is on Lithium or something and looks so sad.

• Like 2
Just now, frederiickx said:

I mean with as much control as they have, they probably threatened him too that he would be gone. I wouldn't be surprised. Those photos are so sad because you can tell Britney is on Lithium or something and looks so sad.

It sad as it sound I truly hope he only agreed to it because he was threatened.

28 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I think its very obviously they threatened him not allowing to see Britney if he didn't followed their orders. Still, i kinda lost trust in Sam. I don't know what to think anymore

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, blackoutinthezone said:

"Who is she to be demanding that of anybody?"

"How are her sales in Las Vegas?"

Death to every last one of them. Fuming watching this.

The second quote reveals the motivation behind it all.... which of course we already knew but it's wild to hear a judge come out with that. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, KL4521 said:

The recording devices in her room are DISGUSTING but I am confused...180 hours is not a lot at all if it was running continuously. Is that just how much he had saved on the USB drive?

It could be 180 hours of actual footage where something happens. That is after discarding sleep time, time when Britney is not in the room, time when she’s doing nothing etc.

• Like 1