The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

4 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

This documentary was actually better than the first one. It makes me wonder if there’s a third and how much more in depth they will go. The Netflix one is going to be crazy. I really think they will expose all who’s involved and everything that we know. 

I have to say though, I will NEVER expect Britney to perform again after all of this is over with. Her life is literally a real life black mirror episode (I seen someone comment this and it’s so true) and once she is free, I hope she retires from this industry that almost killed her. My heart breaks for her that she did everything she could just to keep her boys in her life. 

The Circus Tour date where she dropped the show in Vancouver due to the w**d smoke was a real thing because she literally couldn’t have and w**d in her system and she was looking out for herself and her babies. That to me is the definition of terrified! 

FINALLY TriStar was mentioned along with Lou and a Robin. I always knew I didn’t like that Robin woman. Can you imagine? Telling a group of people what BRITNEY is going to do on her birthday for work. When Britney’s the one who’s employing all of these people! It’s sick and not one of her team members care for her. 

I think she  will make music again. But not touring

6 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Does anyone know if Robin was involved 2008-10? I think the first photo we have of her working is the FF tour. 

I don’t understand how Larry Rudolph, Adam Leber, Brett Miller & Jason Trawick get zero attention.

Nope she came in after Brett was gone/fired.

I mean she was there in 2011 as well but wasn't doing assistant job.

From 2013 onwards she had been breathing downs Britney's neck

• Love 4

This was saddening... I know there were far worse things revealed, but the fact that they wouldn't allow her some of her own money to buy a pair of Skechers shoes was just unbelievable to me.  It's not like they cost a huge amount?  

I know she has expressed wishes to scale back/retire which I would fully support if she so chooses but truth be told I would love for her to come back and do a show/tour/album on her own terms, for her to show that "great" performer one last time that she rightly stated she was at the June court hearing.

Hears hoping for the right outcome next week.

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

so NOW y'all want the Members only subforum :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

what I wonder is then how did they allow Felicia to come back? Like, they skipped the whole FF era which must be even scarier.

I think all these people really just had to comply, as the girl said, to at least make sure they were still around Britney, but at the same time, thinking from an evil perspective, why would Robin and co. allow good people to work for them? Are they that dumb? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I'm scared to even think like a criminal, but wouldn't it make sense to only have people of their entire trust?

Maybe Britney got really really low and they wanted her to function for them to make money

• Like 1

Just finished watching wow That was a rollercoaster of emotions, way deeper than the first one. 

I think people behind this documentary did a very good job, bravo !

Also it clearly feels like they listened to us about the people who were not mentioned in the first one.....and these people are now exposed !! 

Lou, her minion, Jamie-trash, Edan and all those people absolutly need to go to jail for quite a while !!

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I haven’t watched yet… but was it good?

And did they reveal what on the flash drive that Humpty Dumpty tried to have destroyed?

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I did see a clip of Fe though. Literally an Angel 

To me that was the only downside of that documentary, they keep teasing about what is inside this flashdrive that was saved, they keep refering to it but you end up with nothing, we don't hear it (and maybe for the better when you think about it, do we want to violate Britney's privacy ? no so..) :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Though I wish we knew but that's not what matters at the end of the day, right ?

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, lovexmadxevil said:

This was saddening... I know there were far worse things revealed, but the fact that they wouldn't allow her some of her own money to buy a pair of Skechers shoes was just unbelievable to me. 

Not to mention it's literally a brand she was the face of

• Love 8