The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

I like how Jamie's attorneys always say,  "his record speaks for itself" uh yes it effin does and his record is documented abuse incl. restraining order against Britney's kids,  neglect,  harassment, unethical,  money laundering and the LITERAL PROOF IS IN ALL THOSE COURT DOCS AND THE JUDGES ARE CLEARLY IN ON IT.  So yes,  the RECORD does speak for itself.  Jamie and all of em are toast. Gimme More Blackout GIF by Britney Spears

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Side note, did y'all notice all the ROSES in the background at the end?! Plus with Fe in it,  I wonder if this was secretly approved by Britney for part of Project Rose (before they knew about all the other docs would be coming out)... I'm thinking Project Rose is a multi part thing, including hiring Rosengart and getting her side of the story in the media... just some thoughtsRebel Wilson No GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Overall it was a fantastic doc. It took a progressive step after FBS. I know some fans didn’t like FBS, but for people who don’t know the details it was a great first doc for them. “Controlling” really exposes how the conservatorship violates Britney’s person and rights. The ladies did a great job 👏

I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a 3rd doc by the NYT. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

Side note, did y'all notice all the ROSES in the background at the end?! Plus with Fe in it,  I wonder if this was secretly approved by Britney for part of Project Rose (before they knew about all the other docs would be coming out)... I'm thinking Project Rose is a multi part thing, including hiring Rosengart and getting her side of the story in the media... just some thoughtsRebel Wilson No GIF

You know what.. I think Project Rose is her secret code in while she talk to her "plumber", friends, and kids because she knew there are microphones all over her house. Low IQ Jamie wouldn't be able to figured that things out. Including Janet's photoshoot and everything. 

1 minute ago, Forever222 said:

Overall it was a fantastic doc. It took a progressive step after FBS. I know some fans didn’t like FBS, but for people who don’t know the details it was a great first doc for them. “Controlling” really exposes how the conservatorship violates Britney’s person and rights. The ladies did a great job 👏

I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a 3rd doc by the NYT. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I even think this is better than Netflix one. Britney VS Spears screams very mass market Hollywood to me. I doubt they have insider's like NYT did. Netflix are late to the party and they are paying for it. They should've fired anyone who is delaying the release date lol.

• Love 2

I am absolutely heartbroken after watching this... some stories really disturbed me and messed with my emotions specially Felicia telling that her team tried to pin them against each other and later seeing Britney's face of relief by seeing her and completely unaware of what was going on. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 8