The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

• Super Mods
28 minutes ago, KL4521 said:

The recording devices in her room are DISGUSTING but I am confused...180 hours is not a lot at all if it was running continuously. Is that just how much he had saved on the USB drive?

We also don’t know how many days or weeks it was recording. While 180 hours is about a weeks worth of time, it could’ve maybe only recorded when she spoke. Say she only spoke on the phone for 30 minutes, that would be upwards of 360 calls they could’ve recorded. I’d be interested know how many days were captured in those 180 hours of recordings…

• Like 4

I can’t with some of you guys and Sam anymore.  
Do you really think he would ruin his career by being on team con? 
Like seriously give it up already with dragging this dude. He’s a genuine guy and she’s in love with him. 
Put it to bed already. 

side note: I learned new information about this whole situation that I was previously unaware of and I’m just speechless. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, snglm2412 said:

Netflix must be pissed af. How would the Britney vs Spears compare to this explosive doc? Unless they go in on Loucifer I don't see them having any new info that we didnt know

we keep saying that and we keep getting more and more vile revelations.  This has been going on for 13+ years, trust me there is PLENTY that hasn't even been heard or said 😩😩. We're talking hundreds of people who know SOMETHING.  We don't even know the half of it!

Trust your gut instincts you guys and don’t allow yourself to be gaslit by others re: Britney and her situation. We’ve seen plenty of pictures of Britney laughing, smiling and posing with Robin over the years. That doesn’t mean she wasn’t being monitored and controlled by her. We know that they infiltrated the movement and probably still are.

She’s been surrounded by controlling leeches for 13+ years. Every move and action monitored. iCloud hacked. Phone hacked. Isolated. Abused. They have pulled every dirty trick in the book. Stay vigilant about those around her. Not trusting anyone in her inner circle until she’s free of this nightmare cship and it has nothing to do with her intelligence. Britney is strong, smart and so inspiring. But she’s also been stuck in an abusive, oppressive, prison like cship for 13+ years!!!

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Watched it. Most of it was not new. Mainly confirmed by insiders.

These whistleblowers will hopefully embolden others to trash the NDAs. 

As this information is now  public knowledge and enabling criminal activity NDAs are invalid anyway.

Not to mention no NDA can prevent testifying in court under oath.

The more the better.

It made me so angry. To treat someone like that for money. To steal HER money.

Such low scum. Just unspeakable

14 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Trust your gut instincts you guys and don’t allow yourself to be gaslit by others re: Britney and her situation. We’ve seen plenty of pictures of Britney laughing, smiling and posing with Robin over the years. That doesn’t mean she wasn’t being monitored and controlled by her. We know that they infiltrated the movement and probably still are.

She’s been surrounded by controlling leeches for 13+ years. Every move and action monitored. iCloud hacked. Phone hacked. Isolated. Abused. They have pulled every dirty trick in the book. Stay vigilant about those around her. Not trusting anyone in her inner circle until she’s free of this nightmare cship and it has nothing to do with her intelligence. Britney is strong, smart and so inspiring. But she’s also been stuck in an abusive, oppressive, prison like cship for 13+ years!!!

You are PREACHING with this 100% accurate post

Fun Yes GIF by Lilly Singh

• Love 5