The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

9 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

my question is more overrall.

If they considered a "boyfriend" or a potential husband (coff coff Jason) represented a dangerous figure in the whole c-ship, they would simply get him away as they did with the rest of the people regardless if she gave in to all of their requests. 

Or maybe yeah, i kinda understand that. Maybe there was a turning point where she said she wouldnt collaborate anymore if she wasnt allowed to see her kids and boyfriend, but once again, they had the power to remove these people form her life, why would be th exception? 

because maybe he did play along with their game, the NYT talked to Lucado

Mr. Vlasov said that Black Box Security had billed more than $100,000 in 2014 for investigating and surveilling Ms. Spears’s boyfriend at the time. The boyfriend, David Lucado, told The Times that he had been aware at the time that he was being followed by private investigators, and he said he had called 911 twice because of dangerous tailing situations. He said he believed he might have been more of a target because he was encouraging Ms. Spears to understand her legal rights under the conservatorship.

I guess this now makes more plausible the theory about team con setting up that trap about the cheating incident, they got rid of him for representing a threat.

So yeah, Sam must have not represented a threat, either because he's with them, or because he has pretended to be with them all this time, until it was too late to remove him. That we can't know.

My other question is how did they manage to keep Jamie away, if it's true he hasn't talked to Britney for a long time. She has another security team as well.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

So Ingham was just playing dumb by sending these emails and pretend everything was authorized, and try to save his *** later by saying, "hey, they told me they were not tracking her, here's the email" but I'm still confused by his behavior. Like why even tell the judge about the possibility of removing Jamie. If Britney wasn't even at the hearings, why was he playing the game of "I'm helping Britney" but not really because nothing ever changed in 13 years. Did they want to just keep the conservatorship within the "experts" but leave Jamie out since the beginning?

This is just my theory but I think Jamie started acting more erratically as the conservatorship continued...Ingham made a point to mention Jamie's drinking and then Jamie assaults and gets a restraining order against Britney's kids...this doc proves the biggest stick they had to get Britney to do what they wanted was Britney's kids...I think Ingham got Jodi as temp conservator because they have a good working relationship and they with the other members of team con conspired to have Jamie yeeted off of it...thats why started unsealing documents and had LFB saying #supportbritney instead of #freebritney trying to convince ppl Jamie was the problem when really it was the conservatorship as a whole...

• Like 5
1 minute ago, B. Leigh said:

This is just my theory but I think Jamie started acting more erratically as the conservatorship continued...Ingham made a point to mention Jamie's drinking and then Jamie assaults and gets a restraining order against Britney's kids...this doc proves the biggest stick they had to get Britney to do what they wanted was Britney's kids...I think Ingham got Jodi as temp conservator because they have a good working relationship and they with the other members of team con conspired to have Jamie yeeted off of it...thats why started unsealing documents and had LFB saying #supportbritney instead of #freebritney trying to convince ppl Jamie was the problem when really it was the conservatorship as a whole...

that makes sense, but wasn't Jamie himself who suggested Jodi?

7 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

Anyone feeling bad about all the times we complained about Britney's dancing, "her" career decisions and things like that without knowing what was going on behind the scenes? I feel so ungrateful. I'm so sorry Britney, I love you :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

YES.

I feel like sh1t every time i recall complaining about stuff like wardrobe, choreographies, silly songs and albums. I mean, yes, I still think those things are/were sh1tty things but knowing she was doing what she was barely capable of after dealing with all the sh1t she was going through makes me feel horrible. 

They really ******d up her career. I could not imagine what her career would be like had she continued her artistic growth as from 07. 

• Love 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

as far as I know, no, but I don't know if the current bodyguards are part of the same organization

What about Robin GreenHill? Or is she out since Tri-Star isn't involved in her finances anymore (as far as i know)?

I'm really curious about who is still part of the britney management world. I just know Cassey, but she must have orders from somebody...right?

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

OH the part about team con having SPIES at the free Britney rallies.  Wtf!?  That’s SCREAMS “WE ARE GUILTY LET’S FIND OUT WHAT THEY KNOW!”

honestly this is the part that made my jaw drop the most. I thought they were monitoring her house but I would have never thought they were trying to infiltrate the crowds..i'd call jamie a vile psychopath but that seems too kind.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Oxic said:

What about Robin GreenHill? Or is she out since Tri-Star isn't involved in her finances anymore (as far as i know)?

I'm really curious about who is still part of the britney management world. I just know Cassey, but she must have orders from somebody...right?

it's hard to tell, since she's been on hiatus

the only one that was around at the 2019 appearances was Jeff or whatever is his name, the guy with the creepy eyes at the red carpets

Just now, thedoughboy said:

honestly this is the part that made my jaw drop the most. I thought they were monitoring her house but I would have never thought they were trying to infiltrate the crowds..i'd call jamie a vile psychopath but that seems to kind.

I feel like Edan threatening Alex with a gun tops even that. 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

that makes sense, but wasn't Jamie himself who suggested Jodi?

In legal docs it was Jamie but I wouldn't be surprised if Ingham suggested her...I remember reading an article that said that Jodi/Ingham were assigned together on so many cases that other lawyers were beginning to comment on it like, "you two together again..."

Up until Jodi's appointment Ingham had been a huge Jamie ally and even helped get the conservatorship implemented in the first place...why would Jamie suspect Ingham...and you can tell because after Ingham started fighting Jamie, Jamie would always connect the Jodi/Ingham relationship in court docs and started insisting Britney come to court to confirm that what Ingham was fighting in court was Britney's request because Jodi had blocked contact ...now Jodi says she did that at Britney's request...I don't doubt that Britney didn't want to speak to her father but what about Britney's testimony about her experience with Jodi makes you think Jodi considers what Britney wants...I think they were trying to yeet Jamie from the conservatorship in order to protect it and Britney blew the whole thing up with her testimony...

• Like 1