The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

31 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

Netflix is gonna cover the Loucifer part, I remember CERTAIN PERSON....asking for all the material from Lou Taylor 2008 - period. ;)  

I really hope so. She needs to be exposed. She’s really the one pulling the strings.

I can’t at how every ******* man in the room would blindly agree with whatever Robin wanted to get done like sheeps. And it’s not even her ! she OBVIOUSLY was there doing Lou’s work.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Not blindly defending him either, but didn't she say in one of the testimonies that she had to "work" at the facility in order to see him or the boys?

my question is more overrall.

If they considered a "boyfriend" or a potential husband (coff coff Jason) represented a dangerous figure in the whole c-ship, they would simply get him away as they did with the rest of the people regardless if she gave in to all of their requests. 

Or maybe yeah, i kinda understand that. Maybe there was a turning point where she said she wouldnt collaborate anymore if she wasnt allowed to see her kids and boyfriend, but once again, they had the power to remove these people form her life, why would be th exception? 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Not here to judge Britney´s capacity by any means but (and im not implying anythin) it is questionable that everyone must had gone through daddy´s approval in order to at least hold a dialogue with Britney, why would Sam be the exception? How can they stop her from seeing her boys but not her boyfriend? Im all Britney´s side and if she decides Sam is the right one for her, go ahead, she is entitled to choose whatever she decides to do as much as everyone else.

Im not saying he´s a wrong or right person for her, only Britney knows the answer to that question. My concern is that how must everyone be approved by Jamie but not him? Why could they get people away from her, important people like Felicia, her old friends from Louisiana but not the guy she met some time ago (back in 2017)?

At this point everything is highly suspicious to me. Im not here judging if hes the right one or not, once again, only Britney knows that. My question is, why has he been allowed to remain in her life THIS LONG, but other people havent? 

As with all of Britney's boyfriends, Jamie probably ran a background check on him. I can't believe that didn't raise more red flags when Britney admitted that in 2013 on GMA.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Y'all should also read the article. There are a few nuggets that weren't in the doc that back Britney's side of the story.

Sam seems to have toed the line and did what he was "supposed to" for a while with the NDA. Then he stopped giving a **** and spoke out. I mean, everyone close to her is monitored and watched his actions make sense. 

David was followed and helped Britney understand her legal rights. I heard Jamie lied on him about cheating on Brit, leading them to breakup. I believe it. Jamie, Robin & most everyone involved in her career team from 2008 on is corrupt. And Lou is the ringleader. Convinced Jamie about the c-ship and here we are.

The thing is, Britney's had bad people around her for over 13 years. Sam Lutfi 1,000% included. I hope and pray she only has genuine people around her when the transition is put in place. She doesn't deserve any of this.

Can you link the article...

4 minutes ago, Busybee said:

So is she supposed to always have her love monitored :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: like I'm genuinely curious what your solution is. I'm playing devils advocate like ok let's say "she doesn't think right when she's in love" what do you believe should happen? 

Im just saying that I dont trust Sam and everyone close to her even more now, Britney should do what she wants when she is free, of course. Im just answering that poster who keeps saying that I think she is not smart, and tell him/her that when is about love she trust in people who may want to be with her for other reasons. But of course is her choice but I can say that I dont trust that guy

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I got blocked on Instagram by Lou after sharing a screenshot of the comment section of one of her posts here. Like, in less than half an hour, I went back to check the IG post and I was already blocked. I never interacted with her, I just followed her when this whole thing began, even before she made her account private, and kept watching her for this couple of years, and the moment I share the screenshot of the comments here, boom, blocked.

what was the comments!!!