Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

10 minutes ago, rennen said:

A documentary is based on FACTUAL information. The facts that we have through unsealed court documents prove already that this conservatorship was unnecessary. 

Do you really believe that Netflix will try and push the narrative that Britney should have no BASIC human rights and remain in this conservatorship? 

I don't know where this "pro team conservatorship" nonsense came from but it is ridiculous. 

This 110%! 

Although I’m dying to know what the Gram girls’ beef is with the Director 🤔

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, rennen said:

Yes! The 2009 audio! Finally going mainstream! 

There is no way this is pro conservatorship, which isn't surprising. No-one in their right mind can make a pro conservatorship documentary based on the FACTS we have.

Mmmmmm never say never. We didnt believe how far her team would go in order to keep cashing in from her suffering and well, it all ended up being worse than what we thought, but lets expect a positive view. 

I like the name and the exposure this would bring!  They certainly got new information, otherwise they wouldn't bother to do another doc!

That being said, I wonder how Britney would feel about this. She already told us how embarrassing this docs about her life makes her feel. I still wish she was envolve in this somehow!

• Like 5
Just now, TomasBR said:

I like the name and the exposure this would bring!  They certainly got new information, otherwise they wouldn't bother to do another doc!

That being said, I wonder how Britney would feel about this. She already told us how embarrassing this docs about her life makes her feel. I still wish she was envolve in this somehow!

what if this is the Project Rose? :gunney:

• Love 1