Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

2 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

But why are the BG and SW on insta/twitter saying they aren't thrilled about this???? What's the scoop? There's no way this can be pro team con at this point.  Are they just upset about something else? Like not being involved in the doc? Ugh.  Why is it always so much drama???!

Tbh whatever: they’re an essential part to the Free Britney story but they also are not Britney. I want her free and nothing else.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

because the fight is between them, Britney and Jamie (or the rest of the Spears) not between the public, I guess

I know, I mean the problem is not just Jamie & her family, what about Lou, Ingham, Penny ??

Just now, Jefferson Silva said:

isnt it the same lmaao?

No it's not, you can choose the side of a versus. Mine is more like Britney is the one who want to fight

4 minutes ago, rennen said:

No, it really doesn't sound better. 

Britney vs. Spears is the perfect title IMO.

The conservatorship was established by her father and to the GP he has been the public figure at the helm of it, with people behind him pulling the strings. The GP are more aware of the "battle" with her father and the conservatorship than they are with fan issues (legitimate issues) with Lou Taylor, for example, therefore the title makes sense. 

I'll reserve judgment until I've seen it but the comments from thatsurprisewitness and gramgirls give me the impression they've been cut and are salty about it. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Ya they were probably cut from it 

8 minutes ago, dfffff said:

in response to a commenter who asks whether she's worried it will be pro con she says: "I want to be optimistic, but some people whose opinions I trust a lot are not optimistic so I guess we will just have to see when it comes out :/" 

guessing she's talking about tess/babs? i don't see how it could possible support the con when they're teasing it with THAT audio. i'm also a little sketched out by thatsurprisewitness because she has be blocked on twitter for some reason? maybe bc lutfi follows me? idk

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

But why are the BG and SW on insta/twitter saying they aren't thrilled about this???? What's the scoop? There's no way this can be pro team con at this point.  Are they just upset about something else? Like not being involved in the doc? Ugh.  Why is it always so much drama???!

who knows, but I mean, we also can't expect anything relevant out of these documentaries, except to just give it a greater sense of recognition to the whole situation, after years and years of people ignoring it.

I doubt we'll get anything new out of this that other documentaries or articles haven't touched, but I guess it's just cool to have more people know about this in a condensed, accessible way :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I just wish it's out internationally and not just in the US :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: 

• Love 1
  • Like 5