Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

38 minutes ago, goask_amy said:

in response to a commenter who asks whether she's worried it will be pro con she says: "I want to be optimistic, but some people whose opinions I trust a lot are not optimistic so I guess we will just have to see when it comes out :/" 

guessing she's talking about tess/babs? i don't see how it could possible support the con when they're teasing it with THAT audio. i'm also a little sketched out by thatsurprisewitness because she has be blocked on twitter for some reason? maybe bc lutfi follows me? idk

I wouldn’t follow you either lutfi is a creep & essentially one of the reasons she is in this & kind of part of the reason they deciding to keep her in it 

47 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

If they really expose her in this doc, her career will be.... :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

I hope so, either way this is a big deal Netflix is the biggest platform next is her hearing it's going to be wild for the fans! 

This is definitely an era, we've come far! I hope Netflix exposes which Framing BS didn't do much :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She's great at analysing docs but she's a bit of a drama queen and uses Britney's situation to boost her youtube.

So let's just wait and see - she may not have been asked to be involved and she's annoyed maybe?

:well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black: THAT PART! She even said in one post or video that at one point she (allegedly)wasn't even a Britney fan before the FB movement started.  We should ask her to name Britney's 5 #1 hits when she's on her live next.  That's the only way we can spot REAL Britney fans. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Allegedly for entertainment purposes only.

• Love 4