Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

5 minutes ago, rennen said:

No, it really doesn't sound better. 

Britney vs. Spears is the perfect title IMO.

The conservatorship was established by her father and to the GP he has been the public figure at the helm of it, with people behind him pulling the strings. The GP are more aware of the "battle" with her father and the conservatorship than they are with fan issues (legitimate issues) with Lou Taylor, for example, therefore the title makes sense. 

I'll reserve judgment until I've seen it but the comments from thatsurprisewitness and gramgirls give me the impression they've been cut and are salty about it. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I understand your opinion. Imo all people behind this need to be investigate, not just Jamie. It's not because  GP is not educated with the case that we can't push the issues with Lou & others. Just look at poeple who think she was free after Jamie's move. Yes we'll discuss about it after the release.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I hate how ThatSurpriseWitness is like “I’m trying to be optimistic but I’ve heard opinions from people I trust that make me feel otherwise” or whatever.  I like her a lot and appreciate the work she’s put in, but that’s information that she should also share.  Whose opinions is she trusting?  What are they saying?  Same with the Gram Girls and their alleged shade towards the director of this documentary.  Like, if these people KNOW this documentary will be pro-con then they should TELL US because we have the power to DRAG.

She's talking about the Britney's Gram girls, I'm pretty sure. She seems to be friends with them from the rallys and stuff. Not sure why the Gram girls hate it or ELC..

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Matou said:

I know, I mean the problem is not just Jamie & her family, what about Lou, Ingham, Penny ??

probably they won't take that approach :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I really doubt any of these will ever put the blame on Lou, as long as there isn't a direct investigation or pressed charges against her, and Jamie remains "the main villain" of this story. In the end, even if Miss Lou was the mastermind behind it, the direct abuse Britney has received over the years came from Jamie, so it's more than just the money aspect :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 3

Y'all need to remember that they have to tell her story a little bit first. They have to tell how she got into cship. I totally get what you are saying and totally agree that people need to be exposed.

Btw few weeks ago there was a rumor that people were discrediting themselves or something like that from that Netflix documentary because the documentary will expose people and be outrageous and people didn't want to have problems because of being involved in creating that. But maybe just a rumor.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

who knows, but I mean, we also can't expect anything relevant out of these documentaries, except to just give it a greater sense of recognition to the whole situation, after years and years of people ignoring it.

I doubt we'll get anything new out of this that other documentaries or articles haven't touched, but I guess it's just cool to have more people know about this in a condensed, accessible way :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I just wish it's out internationally and not just in the US :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: 

Just in the US????? HUH??????????