Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

8 minutes ago, Andros said:

« You don’t get out… until you scream » :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

That made me tear up. Britney had us to scream for her. Imagine she didn't.

I'm pissed at Netflix ... They can't have it both ways. Paying JL's salary and also getting tons of money for Britney Vs. Spears. Make up your ******* mind you idiots.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
55 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Yes. But looking at the bigger picture, Netflix will give Britney’s case exposure, that is literally invaluable, especially when a lot of these mother****ers needing exposed to a wider audience. Just because WE know a LOT, 99% of the GP will go into this either thinking Britney’s crazy (as per suggested by the Team Connnarrative for years in the media) or they won’t even have a clue about her back story. So IMO it needs to be a full on introduction, warts and all! 

I totally agree with you! This situation needs exposure. And I’m going to be one of the first to watch that documentary once it’s out. I’m just torn, emotionally, whether it’s a good thing or not for her! I feel like she doesn’t want to be in the spotlight anymore and I just want this documentary to expose her « in the light she wanna be seen », as she would say :-P

• Love 2
  • Like 2