Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

32 minutes ago, Easy There said:

The director also calls out the shadiens of Britneys instagram.

I guess her insta being off is more then just a fan fic.

Britney’s Instagram account has been very active in recent months. Were you parsing her posts for clues about her state of mind, just like the rest of the fans?

I was very unclear on who was posting. It didn’t feel like it could be used as a primary document. I think now we see that she has been using it, so it’s been very important to look at it. Videos are the most important part, versus the captions.

One thing I noticed is Britney doesn’t ‘like’ comments. If her boyfriend was, like, “Oh, you’re such a cutie pie,” then she wouldn’t like the comment. I think anybody who has a crush on anybody knows, “Oh, you’re gonna like that comment.”

I am glad that people are not buying into what is posted on Britney's instagram.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, TheDukeDan said:

I totally agree with you! This situation needs exposure. And I’m going to be one of the first to watch that documentary once it’s out. I’m just torn, emotionally, whether it’s a good thing or not for her! I feel like she doesn’t want to be in the spotlight anymore and I just want this documentary to expose her « in the light she wanna be seen », as she would say :-P

I hear you my friend. But in order for her to be able to just disappear into her own freedom and live on her own terms (whatever her wishes are) this level of public awareness is absolutely essential! And the only way to do that is through something like this. Yes, initially it may be a little upsetting for Britney, but in the long run is for her benefit. They got away with this for 13 years, and if the public isn’t ready to riot (which I’m sure they will be after watching this) they might just get another few years out of this scam. In short, she needs the exposure to reach the main goal, which is for her to be free and to live on her own terms. 😉

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, andy131 said:

Honestly sometimes I think Sam is so embarrassing. It genuinely feels like this documentary has the best intentions and the people who made it truly love our Brit. It’s like he rushed to the post to comment and get all the attention he could. I wish he’d log off of the internet. 

IKR? I'd love to be able to lie to myself and trust Sam, but I just can't... I hope he proves us wrong...

I hope Britney gets to retire if it's truly what she wants. And I hope she keeps Fe around cause she seems to be the only genuine person she has in her life.

• Like 2

I have to admit the tittle is quite iconic and Im wondering if Britney Ashgari is going to like it. :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

I don't really know what to expect but the trailer was good, the fans screaming ...:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:...you know the feeling !!

Now, Netflix expose them all and don't f.ck this up !!!!!!!! :gunney:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Alio said:

I have to admit the tittle is quite iconic and Im wondering if Britney Ashgari is going to like it. :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

I don't really know what to expect but the trailer was good, the fans screaming ...:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:...you know the feeling !!

Now, Netflix expose them all and don't f.ck this up !!!!!!!! :gunney:

Sharee

• Love 1