Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's so tiring that people pay so much attention to 2007-2008, like we literally have more than a decade after that period to discuss, and so many things we need to know and understand about those years 

Absolutely!

I think it was just something that the collective (non-fans) had to process again because everyone remembered how poorly they they always treated her and girls like her and they felt guilty about their part in what happened to her.

I think the FBS doc did a great job of walking everyone through those emotions... and now hopefully we can finally move on!!!

Britney really did change the conversation herself when she spoke up in June :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Its a documentry genred under investigate its not a drama movie.:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

The documentary is touching a very sensitive subject and not some cheap comedy for teenagers , it's important to show it in appropriate light and to not portray it as some gossip...  at least should have changed that stupid clapping sound , what do they think it is ?? GLEE or something ?? 

• Like 1