Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

I hope this won't be a framing Britney Spears 2.0.

The bare minimum for this doc to be of any interest is if it discusses both Lou Taylor and the role of the State (Remember, like the Police force was brought on to get Britney back in 2008, even with the usage of helicopters. That's a lotta public funds used).

It isn't that necessary for anything thats new to stans to be shown, But what is crucial is for the whole big picture of the Britney story to be shown to the GP because as of now, what the GP knows is that it is primarily just a Jamie Spears thing which is very lacking on the whole picture.

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

This will cause the Britney revolution we have been waiting for. This is the end, we are reaching the climax and it’s going to be MASSIVE. I’m so ready for next week :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

i've already got my popcorn and ice cream picked out for this explosive documentary. My phone gonna be on silent the whole time too lol

• Love 1