Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

2 hours ago, aspireone said:

I hope this won't be a framing Britney Spears 2.0.

The bare minimum for this doc to be of any interest is if it discusses both Lou Taylor and the role of the State (Remember, like the Police force was brought on to get Britney back in 2008, even with the usage of helicopters. That's a lotta public funds used).

It isn't that necessary for anything thats new to stans to be shown, But what is crucial is for the whole big picture of the Britney story to be shown to the GP because as of now, what the GP knows is that it is primarily just a Jamie Spears thing which is very lacking on the whole picture.

Agreed. We don’t need to know how she started her career etc. she’s Britney Spears. The world knows who she is

• Like 4

Who would like it tho, full docs about your life! 

She already hired her lawyer and he's doing his job, she will probably be out of it by January 2022, Brit is probably too tired of this **** and can't wait to put this behind. 

I think they didn't want to shade the doc but they're shading that a lot of people are milking her story and a lot of them it's just for gossip and attention, they're not really involved with the conservatorship abuse issue.

On 9/22/2021 at 7:09 AM, Tear the floor up up said:

Has that ‘09 audio ever been officially verified?

Sam Lutfi & Jon Eardley were accused of attempting to overturn the conservatorship and the recording was played to the court as evidence that Britney Spears wanted Jon Eardley as her lawyer & to support the claims made from Sam Lutfi that Britney was being held prisoner. Nobody believed them and the judge granted team con 3 year restraining orders against Jon Eardley and Sam Lutfi 

The judge sided with Jamie Spears lawyers who said it was not Britney Spears voice 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/is-britney-spears-life-a-prison-under-conservatorship-accusations-fly-in-courtroom-115732/

Christine testified that she met Britney at the gym of Beverly Hills’ Peninsula Hotel, handed her the phone and Spears recorded a message that’s since made its way around the Internet:

Jamie Spears’ lawyers claimed the message sounds like it was spliced together and cast doubt that the voice was even Britney’s. A judge denied Lutfi’s request to remove the temporary restraining order against him

https://okmagazine.com/news/testimony-heard-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-trial/

As for these messages, which were recently leaked to the press, Berk said, "My opinion was that — based on the unusual language that this person was using, words that I've never heard britney used; turns of phrases, use of language — that was not Britney Spears... Based on the sound, it was clearly edited."

Berk also shot down Sam's claims that Britney had been reaching out to him for help. "She repeatedly asked if I could get Sam arrested for what he'd done to her and to get the court to order him to stay away from her," Berk testified

https://www.tmz.com/2009/03/30/britney-at-the-sound-of-the-beep-help-me/

So there's a voicemail recording that just started circulating -- a message allegedly left by Britney Spears, worrying that daddy Jamie might take the kids from her.

sounds like a message left for a lawyer -- we think we know who ... the dude who's been meddling in Britney's affairs for a year now. She talks about ending the conservatorship.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/03/is-alleged-britney-spears-voicemail-a-cry-for-help/

A voicemail recording has started circulating that was allegedly left by Britney Spears, worrying that her dad, Jamie Spears, might take the kids from her.We believe that man's name is Jon Eardley, who was hit with a restraining order by Jamie Spears on January 31 along with Sam Lutfi and Adnan Ghalib. That part is just our theory. But in the voicemail - if it's legit - Britney Spears or someone who sounds like her talks about ending the conservatorship ...

• Like 1
On 9/22/2021 at 7:26 AM, justhanging said:

@Jordan MillerI'm sure knows.

Sam Lutfi had the recordings, he played them in 2009 in the court case where team con accused him and lawyer Jon Eardley of trying to overturn the conservatorship. Jamie Spears lawyers said they were fake, and that was the end of that 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/is-britney-spears-life-a-prison-under-conservatorship-accusations-fly-in-courtroom-115732/

Christine testified that she met Britney at the gym of Beverly Hills’ Peninsula Hotel, handed her the phone and Spears recorded a message that’s since made its way around the Internet: 

“Hi my name’s Britney Spears. I called you earlier. I’m calling again because I just wanted to make sure that during the process of eliminating the conservatorship that my father has threatened me several times, you know, he’ll take my children away.

I just want to be guaranteed that everything will be fine with the process of you guys taking care of everything that things will stay the same as far as my custodial time. That’s it, bye.” 

Jamie Spears’ lawyers claimed the message sounds like it was spliced together and cast doubt that the voice was even Britney’s. A judge denied Lutfi’s request to remove the temporary restraining order against him

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-cries-for-help-lead-to-three-year-restraining-orders-for-ex-manager-lawyer-103538/ 

During testimony in this case, the judge heard an alleged voicemail from Spears in which she asks for help, but Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Aviva K. Bobb ultimately sided with Jamie Spears 

Never before in the history of the world has a restraining order been issued against someone who merely responded to cries for help,” Lutfi’s lawyer Bryan Freedman said. 

9 hours ago, DollyParton said:

2.3 million now:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

2.8 million in 24 hours!!! I’ve checked other trailers they have on IG and seems like this Docu may have break records for the highest viewed trailer I guess in 24hrs? 

not sure if this was achieved by Stranger Things season 4 trailer but

the power of Britney, *****!

• Love 1