Netflix: "Britney vs Spears" Official Trailer OUT NOW!

3Pney

3 minutes ago, TheDukeDan said:

Even though I like everything related to Britney, I feel a little bit uncomfortable with this « documentary ». Britney expressed her discomfort with such things in the recent past and I always have that question in mind: « Are they doing it for her or for money? ». Britney is a hot topic right now and seeing such big companies making money on her, while she fights the conservatorship for that reason (and more…), I have a discomfort. 

if they’re doing it FOR her, I hope they will give her some money out of it once she exits the conservatorship.

Everyone wants a piece of Britney, unfortunately!

Yes. But looking at the bigger picture, Netflix will give Britney’s case exposure, that is literally invaluable, especially when a lot of these mother****ers needing exposed to a wider audience. Just because WE know a LOT, 99% of the GP will go into this either thinking Britney’s crazy (as per suggested by the Team Connnarrative for years in the media) or they won’t even have a clue about her back story. So IMO it needs to be a full on introduction, warts and all! 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Anibalto said:

It’s impressive to the, GP this is not a documental for the fans, as fans we already know all this information but GP doesn’t. There’s a lot of people who doesn’t  understand what’s happening with her and with this release many people will be shocking about how a 39 years old mega pop stars is living in hell for almost 14 years. 

its EXACTLY what the world needs. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, femmepop said:

Wowwwww this actually looks legit.

I'm so happy to hear they're just gonna focus on the conservatorship and the last 13 years!!! 

We're all tired of hearing about 2007, and it's time to put it to rest.

And Jenny Eliscu is involved!!! :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

it's so tiring that people pay so much attention to 2007-2008, like we literally have more than a decade after that period to discuss, and so many things we need to know and understand about those years 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

If you read the interview, they did in fact have to change what they were doing after Framing Britney Spears came out before theirs. 

So you're probably right in having low expectations about this documentary being any helpful to the case. It definitely won't, I mean, the hearing is the day after, of course it won't impact anything, but I think it's more about like putting all the story together for the, hopefully, culmination with the hearing. Or at least the beginning of the end.

Framing Britney Spears focused more on the past, the media, how everything led to Britney's situation, and it came out very early, in terms of too ahead of Britney's testimonies. Also, they purposefully focused on the women involved in Britney's case, a valid decision, leaving out many key components of the picture, given how many men surround Britney's life, career and conservatorship.

I'm not expecting to have anything shocking revealed by this, but to have people like Andrew, the doctor, a closer look at the court documents, etc, just gives a different perspective for the public, to kind of have everything in one piece, put a face to all those names. 

Yea but it's more so that I just think the only documentary we need now is the one Britney agrees to participate in. Or at least one after the whole "story" is over and, as you said, the day after this airs there's literally gonna be yet another court hearing  (and probably a super important one at that). I don't know, this just feels like the media continuing to take advantage of the moment to get hits/clicks/subscriptions/etc at her expense in my opinion but, again, I guess we'll have to wait before we can fully judge but if it is what we're expecting I don't think it's necessary or something Britney herself would appreciate.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

and the fact that this is going to be released worldwide, in a platform like Netflix, is huge. 

Framing Britney was really hard to find for those that didn't have hulu, I had friends reaching out to me wondering how they could see it, and I had to link them to Britney Online :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Oops. Needs must. I’m in the UK and I wasn’t going to wait a day, until Sky 1 had it on, I’m not gonna lie it was a struggle. I totally agree, Worldwide exposure for the case like this, will break the platform, there will be no hiding for the roaches... 💪🏻😎

• Like 1