Why is Britney’s Gram mad at Netflix?

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

A bit off topic but, have we ever seen actual facts or comments straight from the people involved about netflix doing a Britney documentary in the first place? 

We havent seen a sh1t about this so claimed netflix documentary, have we? aside from fans comments and rumors here and there. 

Sometimes I feel like netflix executives are scratching their b@lls at their office totally clueless about anything related to Britney. I hope Im wrong. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

It's real. Court docs were filed by the director Erin Lee Carr asking to film the June 23 hearing.

Britney's Gram's talking about Erin Lee Carr. Babs liked a tweet that said "Rhymes with Karen Seastar".

• Like 5
30 minutes ago, justhanging said:

It's real. Court docs were filed by the director Erin Lee Carr asking to film the June 23 hearing.

Britney's Gram's talking about Erin Lee Carr. Babs liked a tweet that said "Rhymes with Karen Seastar".

This was what I saw but I didn’t know how to post the pic here :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::clownery_makeup_meme:

thanks!